Platinum & 100% in 2024?

Hey Guys! I was just wondering if both the platinum and 100% are achievable in 2024? I remember playing this game when it launched, got around 9 trophies and stopped playing as I wasn't fussed about trophies back in 2016, lol.

Anyways, would you guys say it's worth going for? or does it require A LOT of boosting sessions? I'm currently going through some of my games to earn 'unearned trophies' and would love to add this game to my plat list. I also managed to cop this game and all dlc for £2 odd, hence why I'm asking :D

It absolutely is possible still, I managed the platinum with only boosting one trophy about this time last year, (Win a game of hero hunt for the win one match of every game mode trophy) but I had some of the trophies from 2016, its difficult and grindy though and you probably have to boost for lvl 100 (something I need to get around to myself), join the discord to get the dlc games for the 100%, it'll take a while, but you can get there, I recommend getting on the trample kills as early as possible as it's easily the most difficult/annoying trophy in the list

Good luck! (p.s i hope you fail so my favourite platinum isn't slowly devalued ;D)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, sully917 said:

It absolutely is possible still, I managed the platinum with only boosting one trophy about this time last year, (Win a game of hero hunt for the win one match of every game mode trophy) but I had some of the trophies from 2016, its difficult and grindy though and you probably have to boost for lvl 100 (something I need to get around to myself), join the discord to get the dlc games for the 100%, it'll take a while, but you can get there, I recommend getting on the trample kills as early as possible as it's easily the most difficult/annoying trophy in the list

Good luck! (p.s i hope you fail so my favourite platinum isn't slowly devalued ;D)

What discord are you referring to? do you have a link by any chance? :)

• 1 month later...

Heads up, many of these trophies are a nightmare now (particularly those that can only be earned in the big game modes). The tow cable takedown relies on so many factors that are out of your hands; playing on the right map, being on the right team, making it to the end of the game with enough Y-wings stocked up to give you enough time to get the kill, finding the ship pickup, surviving in the ship until the time is right, not getting shot at whilst you're going for the kill, not messing up the 'mini-game'.

Not only that, but it seems like there's only one or two servers in rotation at all times so if it's full, you're screwed and just have to keep trying to join.

Seriously, good luck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2024 at 8:38 PM, jabber_wooky said:

no

What are you talking about? You literally platinum the game 2 days after this post lmao…🤣🫵

it’s still obtainable just lobbies for DLCs are dead like Bespin & Deathstar for need hella people I.e Bespin 16 people & Deathstar 12 people…… also trample kills with the AT-ST is gonna be difficult if you can’t convince at help for boosting groups 

It's incredibly difficult and grindy but if you join a large boosting session it'll make it far easier. The main annoyance to 100% without boosting is that you might not be able to find servers for DLC maps that have trophies attached, I personally had difficulties with that but when I played the game was quite dead, it might have gotten a boost in players from reading other replies here though.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1

On 3/23/2024 at 2:37 AM, MorbidMercenary said:

What are you talking about? You literally platinum the game 2 days after this post lmao…🤣🫵

it’s still obtainable just lobbies for DLCs are dead like Bespin & Deathstar for need hella people I.e Bespin 16 people & Deathstar 12 people…… also trample kills with the AT-ST is gonna be difficult if you can’t convince at help for boosting groups 

Yeah i couldn't boost the tramples as i didn't really have a boosting group and was just using bushidos stream to tell when the DLC and other game modes were alive back when he was going for the plat, but when i did them I just did them legit and they really aren't that bad legit? Took me like 5-6 hours doing it legit just remembering the spawns of the at-st and running at the enemies it's really not as bad as people made it out to be

• 2 weeks later...