Am I in trouble?

P-0mas

So what happened is when I was fighting Maiden Astraea I fell into the plague pit and died with roughly 12,000 souls, next I killed Maiden Astraea and then got around 40,000 souls then I decided it would be a good idea to then try and get those souls back, but i forgot to kill myself in the nexus and next thing I know I now have 52,000 souls missing. I then make a cloud save just in case I die trying to get them, after a ridiculous amount of time attempting to get them back I did. The next step in my guide says I need to get the weapon Istarelle in 5-1 but when i go to the spot where I have to go to there’s no ladder there. I then check my world tendency and realise that it’s at white world tendency instead of pure white world tendency, is there any way to get back to pure white world tendency in this play through? Remember all the bosses are dead and all the other methods that I know of require you to be at a lower world tendency and I really don’t want to have deal with online again after getting those two online trophies.

14 minutes ago, P-0mas said:

s there any way to get back to pure white world tendency in this play through?

The only way would be to kill an invading Black Phantom. Set a password and have a friend invade you with a Redeye Stone.

2 hours ago, P-0mas said:

So what happened is when I was fighting Maiden Astraea I fell into the plague pit and died with roughly 12,000 souls, next I killed Maiden Astraea and then got around 40,000 souls then I decided it would be a good idea to then try and get those souls back, but i forgot to kill myself in the nexus and next thing I know I now have 52,000 souls missing. I then make a cloud save just in case I die trying to get them, after a ridiculous amount of time attempting to get them back I did. The next step in my guide says I need to get the weapon Istarelle in 5-1 but when i go to the spot where I have to go to there’s no ladder there. I then check my world tendency and realise that it’s at white world tendency instead of pure white world tendency, is there any way to get back to pure white world tendency in this play through? Remember all the bosses are dead and all the other methods that I know of require you to be at a lower world tendency and I really don’t want to have deal with online again after getting those two online trophies.

There's one method if you want to avoid online. It involves downgrading the game to it's original version. If you use the luck trick and have the blueblood sword equipped you kill any enemy instantly. I think all save files are not bound to specific updates of the game so if you downgrade you can still use your original save file. This way you can kill all bosses in an area within minutes. On your next run the enemies won't be any stronger either and you can kill them the same way. Since you killed an arch demon you can just enter the first stage again and make your way to Old King Allant to get to NG+ quickly.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

Thanks to everyone who responded to this post to help me out, would I just be able to in new game+ to just do all the bosses in world 5 to get pure white world tendency?

Edited by P-0mas

1 hour ago, P-0mas said:

would I just be able to in new game+ to just do all the bosses in world 5 to get pure white world tendency?

Yes. You can always continue into the next NG+(++etc) and work towards progress on any trophy.

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yes. You can always continue into the next NG+(++etc) and work towards progress on any trophy.

Thank you with the response I will post a update hopefully soon 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:46 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I think you're thinking of a different trick. This one involves getting your luck to astronomical levels using a gold coin.

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about :P. I was talking about reverting a digital game to version 1.00 on PS5. I don't know much about this game but I've been in the mood to play something on my PS5 again lately and Demon's Souls is one of the contenders I'm looking into. Otherwise I wouldn't even have checked this thread.

4 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about :P. I was talking about reverting a digital game to version 1.00 on PS5. I don't know much about this game but I've been in the mood to play something on my PS5 again lately and Demon's Souls is one of the contenders I'm looking into. Otherwise I wouldn't even have checked this thread.

LOL. I thought you might be talking about the old trick on the PS3. Ignore my remark!