Do I need Social Club feature to plat this game?

RangyRV

As you know, RDR servers are moving and because of that the Social Club will be disabled.

My question is: Do I need something from this Social Club to get platinum? I already have all the online trophies but I still need to finish SP (which I don't really feel like doing right now)

Nope, but it's worth getting :gold:Redeemed before the features are gone due to the useful tracking.

rockstar is removing stat tracking and leaderboards for the online portion of the game, i highly doubt that those features being removed, would have anything to do with the in-game stats for 100% completion ... think about it... you didnt need online stat tracking to get 100% completion in gta4  :giggle:

rockstar is removing stat tracking and leaderboards for the online portion of the game, i highly doubt that those features being removed, would have anything to do with the in-game stats for 100% completion ... think about it... you didnt need online stat tracking to get 100% completion in gta4  :giggle:

It's very useful on the social club website, it gives exactly what you are missing in the SP.

well thats what 'guides' are for ... especially since now you can get the goty guide (used) for $10

No guides can't tell you wish locations you are missing, wish jobs you haven't done, point being the social club has an interactive tracking system dedicated to the 100% completion.

No guides can't tell you wish locations you are missing, wish jobs you haven't done, point being the social club has an interactive tracking system dedicated to the 100% completion.

okay, i think youre missing the definition of the word 'guide' if you follow one, you shouldnt miss anything. i think the point your missing is that even though the social club is VERY helpful, theres no need to rush to complete a trophy that can still be attained without it

LOL, paying for guides... And you apparently have no clue about what Social Club really is?

YES!! -- because people dont like to physically have guides, may it be for collectible reasons, or even in some cases where  you can get them free from gamestop because they plan on throwing them out.  and let us not forget about the interweb wheres theres a bunch of interactive maps/guides/site that people can use. losing certain social club features isnt the end of the world.

okay, i think youre missing the definition of the word 'guide' if you follow one, you shouldnt miss anything. i think the point your missing is that even though the social club is VERY helpful, theres no need to rush to complete a trophy that can still be attained without it

YES!! -- because people dont like to physically have guides, may it be for collectible reasons, or even in some cases where  you can get them free from gamestop because they plan on throwing them out.  and let us not forget about the interweb wheres theres a bunch of interactive maps/guides/site that people can use. losing certain social club features isnt the end of the world.

Yeah, if you haven't started you can easily use a checklist but you don't need to waste 9 hours if you have tracking and have already started

and let us not forget about the interweb wheres theres a bunch of interactive maps/guides/site that people can use. losing certain social club features isnt the end of the world.

Yet they still lack in comparison to something that was created for the said game, and includes tie-in with your save file showing exactly what you still need - not just a list of everything that you need.

All in all, Social Club is not needed, but it makes your life much, much more easier.

• Like 1