Star Rail: Volume 3 Trophies!

The Dangers In My Heart: Explore Supernatural events in Fyxestroll Garden with Guinaifen

Wromageddon: Complete the Companion Mission "Night of the Universal Hallucinations"

Divine Verso, Mundane Recto: Quell the new disturbance on Herta Space Station

The Dance Is On: Complete the Companion Mission "Masquerade Duet"

The Pursuit of Sweetness: Discover the Derendipitous joy in dreamscape

Old Friends, New Friends: Embrace the warmth in the ocean of Memories...

If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking: The entire Penacony will go wild...

How we feeling? I got two of the trophies!

Glad about this, After popping the plat i've taken a break from it because of the grind to 65, But i've been itching to come back for the main story so i'm super glad about this gives me an extra reason too!

15 minutes ago, dtb345 said:

Glad about this, After popping the plat i've taken a break from it because of the grind to 65, But i've been itching to come back for the main story so i'm super glad about this gives me an extra reason too!

Took me three months to get to 65 with dailies and the like. Definitely took my time with it. But yeah, Penacony is going to go crazy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Took me three months to get to 65 with dailies and the like. Definitely took my time with it. But yeah, Penacony is going to go crazy!

Yeah i was playing since day 1 but i took alooooot of breaks so it took me a while! But i really do like the main story so i'm super glad to have an excuse to come back and grind up my blade

I'm happy that each major update will add trophies just like Genshin, a game I truly enjoy and have been playing for almost 200 days straight. It's a bit strange how they're merging old events into the new trophies but at least they'll auto-pop 😄

12 minutes ago, SrFrost-PS said:

Hey! Does anyone know how to get the new trophies or if there’s any guide out there already? I did have 3 trophies autopop but there’s 4 more

The other 4 are story related, 3 for complete the main mission & the other one is from the new companion mission, no guide needed, just complete the story, thats it.

Edited by Gerardus94
  • Like 1