Hold my primary, I'm going in!

soziaLSturmi

My friend and I finished a mission on hard without using anything besides our secondary weapons, didn't die, did all side missions as well and the trophy did not pop after extracting. 

My assumption is that you have to do the full 3 missions back to back (not only one of them) without using anything besides the secondary for it to pop but a confirmation by someone who already got it would be amazing. 

9 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

My friend and I finished a mission on hard without using anything besides our secondary weapons, didn't die, did all side missions as well and the trophy did not pop after extracting. 

My assumption is that you have to do the full 3 missions back to back (not only one of them) without using anything besides the secondary for it to pop but a confirmation by someone who already got it would be amazing. 

Any suggestions for which secondary to use? I'm assuming you can also use stratagems and the like, you just can't use your primary or call in for backup weapons right?

2 hours ago, VereorChris said:

Just did this with a friend. We did a kill mission to terminate 175 bugs. 

We only used our pistol (obviously) and used turret stratagems and some barrage and once we took off on the shuttle it popped.

gonna try out the kill missions then, for any other missions on hard it doesn't seem to pop somehow (at least for me)

39 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Nice! what was your strategy?

I can tell you mine and she may tell you another method later on. What I did was equip the mp-ish secondary, 2 quick recharging air strikes, 2 turrets. Every kill mission is easy to be done so select on and look out for any rocks or containers you can climb on. most of the bugs won't bother to attack you there and IF they do then you'll kill them before they manage to climb up with turrets or ur gun anyway. Between waves of enemies call in your supplies to get more ammo and healing items.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I can tell you mine and she may tell you another method later on. What I did was equip the mp-ish secondary, 2 quick recharging air strikes, 2 turrets. Every kill mission is easy to be done so select on and look out for any rocks or containers you can climb on. most of the bugs won't bother to attack you there and IF they do then you'll kill them before they manage to climb up with turrets or ur gun anyway. Between waves of enemies call in your supplies to get more ammo and healing items.

Much appreciated! Once I unlock Hard, I'll try that. Air strikes are awesome in this game haha.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I just did it on the robot, defended an island at night….there is a cheese spot on the tower.

Used the below stratagems and Super easy as the robots gets killed while on the ships, which about 8-12+ kills

Rocket Sentry

Auto cannon

HMG emplacement

Gatling.

Got the hulk both arms and extracted trophy too.

Edited by hawk199

Got it also like this solo, killed all the eggs and tried to extract but failed but still got the trophy, easy.

Hawk what did you use to take out the arms from the hulk? This is the trophy that bothers me most 🙄

22 hours ago, hawk199 said:

I just did it on the robot, defended an island at night….there is a cheese spot on the tower.

Used the below stratagems and Super easy as the robots gets killed while on the ships, which about 8-12+ kills

Rocket Sentry

Auto cannon

HMG emplacement

Gatling.

Got the hulk both arms and extracted trophy too.

Where's that spot? Can't find it