PS5 Version Glitched?

KillMeBlIly

Hi, 

So I see that the PS4 version has 25 achievers now, but the PS5 version doesn’t have any. Can someone who’s played the game tell me what the problem is with the PS5 version and why only people on the PS4 are unlocking anything. Also does anyone know if the PS5 and PS4 version share stats/auto pop for certain trophies? 

Just now, Shintetsuken said:

The stats on the site just haven't been updated, that's all.

I earned the Ranked Win trophy last night, so you can check my profile for proof if you like!

This^

The stats here are always a few hours or so behind the rest of PSN so give it a couple of days then everything will be roughly in sync.

From what I've read, there is no autopop, but your progress is retained when you switch from PS4 to PS5 or vice verse. This cuts down the replay time considerably. For example, with the Level 25 trophy, if you already have it in one version, just play a game in the other version and it should pop. I can't confirm this from experience as I am yet to do that but that's the gist I've got from reading other comments.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

From what I've read, there is no autopop, but your progress is retained when you switch from PS4 to PS5 or vice verse. This cuts down the replay time considerably. For example, with the Level 25 trophy, if you already have it in one version, just play a game in the other version and it should pop. I can't confirm this from experience as I am yet to do that but that's the gist I've got from reading other comments.

Will squad mission on hard need to be repeated? Or could you maybe lose on purpose in round 1 to end the match and get the trophy?

I think you have to win again, but I haven't tried it myself yet. I read that others needed to re-win their versus matches to get the corresponding trophy, so I assume it will be the same for squads.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 1:58 PM, tony_snake_24 said:

Will squad mission on hard need to be repeated? Or could you maybe lose on purpose in round 1 to end the match and get the trophy?

You have to win again. Provided you weren't carried, it won't be an issue

• Like 1