SOA collectible on PlayStation Stars only for PS5?

Angulus

I don't know as I played a PS5 version and got the collectible. I only got it after I manually clicked 'start campaign' on the PS app though. The first time I played, I didn't get anything because the campaign wasn't activated. It's easy to miss doing that, so check and see if that's the issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vitallani said:

because the campaign wasn't activated. It's easy to miss doing that, so check and see if that's the issue.

same here. really annoys me when services do this. its the same with credit cards, when they have offers, its like for fk sakes just auto give to people but no you gotta click this shit that shit. what a way to screw your loyal customers who dont have all the time to click shits.

not to mention app should hot show all the pass stuff, or a hide option, i just want to see what is available.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angulus said:

I want SOA collectible reward on PS Stars but I've fullfiled the requeriments and still remains at 0%. I'm playing the PS4 version. Is it only available for PS5 users?

Same here, dont work on PS4 version of the game, even if you activate the quest on PS app and then obtain the trophies.

Edited by DarkBlood-ARG
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarkBlood-ARG said:

Same here, dont work on PS4 version of the game, even if you activate the quest on PS app and then obtain the trophies.

I'm not sure because i didn't do it myself but i reckon that there was a similar problem with the Sea of Stars collectible, there where quite a bit of posts about that. If i remember right after some days(and probably many people contacting sony support) was resolved.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

I'm not sure because i didn't do it myself but i reckon that there was a similar problem with the Sea of Stars collectible, there where quite a bit of posts about that. If i remember right after some days(and probably many people contacting sony support) was resolved.

Nice, I don't know how to contact Sony Support but I hope they notice the error and they can fix the collectible for PS4.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkBlood-ARG said:

They "fixed it" creating a new campaign with the same SOA collectible (requisite: play any game), the other one is still bugged and there is nothing we can do, just wait 70 days to fail it.

Exactly. The original collectible is still bugged but I got the replica with the new campaign :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DarkBlood-ARG said:

They "fixed it" creating a new campaign with the same SOA collectible (requisite: play any game), the other one is still bugged and there is nothing we can do, just wait 70 days to fail it.

Yes I got on a different campaign (as a new challenge with the name sry for the late thing sounded funny NGL 😂

• Like 2

On 2/21/2024 at 5:49 AM, omarxd-Ace said:

I did not get a different campaign and it's still stuck even tho I got all the trophies (PS4)
What am I supposed to do?

just wait, I think it'll come through in a few days

• Like 2