Please give us a guide

armamac14

Yeah, just brush up on that post Suicide_Tortuga is referring to and upgrade yourself quite a bit to take on the Hard Squad Mission. All other trophies are extremely straightforward and you can level more quickly by making sure to completely weekly challenges. 👍 

Edited by liammill18

7 hours ago, armamac14 said:

Hello if there are any amazing guide writers out there who have done this already please write a guide. Thank You

Make us one! Trust me it can be a fun experience, and it will always be displayed on your profile which is pretty cool. And this game only has a handful of trophies so I doubt the guide writing process will take a long time! And while I am not a veteran by any means, I'd be happy to answer any questions u have about writing guides!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's pathetic how players nowadays always need a guide. How stupid are you that you needed a guide for this simple game? Back then, I played GTA III and Final Fantasy VII and beat them without ever looking for a guide.

Just last year I platinumed Crash Team Rumble without any need for a guide 

This game is similar to that and is very much straight forward. A guide is totally unnecessary.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, megabassxz said:

It's pathetic how players nowadays always need a guide. How stupid are you that you needed a guide for this simple game? Back then, I played GTA III and Final Fantasy VII and beat them without ever looking for a guide.

Just last year I platinumed Crash Team Rumble without any need for a guide 

This game is similar to that and is very much straight forward. A guide is totally unnecessary.

Well you can always beat a game by yourself in 50 hours or 10 hours with a guide. I understand the point of the author. Maybe he's just playing this game for the trophies, isn't his style and he just want the optimum route to get rid of it asap. You have to analyse the scenario by different angles before raging on someone without reason...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, k0edb said:

Well you can always beat a game by yourself in 50 hours or 10 hours with a guide. I understand the point of the author. Maybe he's just playing this game for the trophies, isn't his style and he just want the optimum route to get rid of it asap. You have to analyse the scenario by different angles before raging on someone without reason...

Normally i would understand if you want to have guide for collectibles, missibles in 100h rpg, fine.

I can understand that.

But like bro look at the list

12 trophies

4 are "win in a,b,c,d mode"

2 for 10 "kills" overall plus 2 trophies at 60%+ rarity that will most likely pop in first 3 games

Play 25 games

2 are squad missions on normal and hard

Reach lvl 25 

Like come on. It's not hard to understand what to do. There isin't really "optimum route" there.

You will probably be done with everything before 25 lvl.

In cases like this guide preperation may be longer then games lifespan.

Imo it's "flavour of the week" game.

You want to start asap when players are still there

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2024 at 7:36 PM, armamac14 said:

Hello if there are any amazing guide writers out there who have done this already please write a guide. Thank You

Here's a Roadmap:

1. Versus
    • Win in Smash the Star
    • Win in Happy Bath Survival
    • Win in Rubber Duck Party
  2. Squad Missions
    • Complete all solo missions for each character to get points to level up your stats in Mission Mode
    • Level Up your Mission Mode stats
    • Clear a Squad Mission on Normal
  3. If you have both a PS5 and a PS4, switch to the other version as your Profile carries over (if not, just ignore the points about versions).
    • Re-do Step 1 on the other version of the game
    • Clear a Squad Mission on Normal on the other version of the game
  4. Ranked
    • Win in Ranked Party
    • Switch to the other version of the game, and Win in Ranked Party on that version, too
  5. Squad Mission (Hard)
    • Clear a Squad Mission on Hard
    • And then switch to the other version and do it again
  6. Keep playing Versus until you hit Level 25 and have played 25 parties (Winning Ranked is best EXP)
    • And then switch to the other version and level up one more time (in Versus).

Nice Save!, Foamed Up, Nice Chill!, and One to Watch will naturally have happened by now if you put any amount of effort into the game, and now you have two nice 100% stacks.

Edited by Shintetsuken
  • Like 1