Tomb Cleaner unobtainable (UPDATE: Fixed in 1.02 update)

HAILtoSTARSCREAM

56 minutes ago, Mixsteri said:

You can get one extra pickup in Cistern making statistics of that level 29 of 28 pickups which then compensates currently glitched item in Atlantis. I'll get the video done and uploaded later today as it involves doing a glitch in Cistern. While waiting you can make sure you have a save file for start of Cistern with all pickups collected so far from the first seven levels - or then you can just wait for the Atlantis one to be fixed at some point.

And what comes to the accusations of cheating in here or the PS5 topic... Why would I had left Unfinished Business pickups or TR3's ziplines and All Hallows trophies there if I would know some magic tricks to get them. 

Hi,

Apologies, I know you must've had a million questions - but where is the extra pick up in the Cistern so I can get the one and only trophy I have yet to get, please?

Cheers,

~Nymeria

3 hours ago, mike_87 said:

I bet you hes hacked it, there still hasnt been a patch issued

no they don't hacked it it just either in game cheat code or in game glitch since i know that game very well since ps1 days.

2 hours ago, Mixsteri said:

You can get one extra pickup in Cistern making statistics of that level 29 of 28 pickups which then compensates currently glitched item in Atlantis. I'll get the video done and uploaded later today as it involves doing a glitch in Cistern. While waiting you can make sure you have a save file for start of Cistern with all pickups collected so far from the first seven levels - or then you can just wait for the Atlantis one to be fixed at some point.

And what comes to the accusations of cheating in here or the PS5 topic... Why would I had left Unfinished Business pickups or TR3's ziplines and All Hallows trophies there if I would know some magic tricks to get them. 

just like i said in game glitch 

25 minutes ago, Mixsteri said:

Yeah sadly you need glitches to get some trophies at the current state of the game and can't get all even if you want to but at least with this trick the platinum is now obtainable for 1st game even that 100% due Unfinished Business is not.

But then to the Tomb Cleaner, here's the video of Cistern playthrough with all pickups, including one of the two Silver keys picked twice and making it 29 of 28. Please read the description of the video too.

There's few cuts in the video to get rid of the mistakes I made but there shouldn't be anything what is that hard to do, it might just take couple of times to get it done that it works correctly (refering to 10:50 in the video). 

Thanks for this!!!

When I finish work, I'm going to give this a good try.

Well done for being the 1st achiever on PSNProfiles.

14 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

When does the trophy unlock, results screen or when picking up final item? Saves I made are at the end after all are picked up so I’ll need to go back to another save just before final items if that’s not the case.

Results screen at the end of the game in final statistics.  The one for Unfinished Business is just badly coded to pop, since I got all the collectibles and no trophy, where as the one for the main game is because the counted a collectible that never counted since there are only 50 in Atlantis and not 51.  

40 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

When does the trophy unlock, results screen or when picking up final item? Saves I made are at the end after all are picked up so I’ll need to go back to another save just before final items if that’s not the case.

It unlocked right after picking up the last item of The Great Pyramid (the other set of 3x Uzi clips in the last area). It's mentioned in the video's description, the final statistics there was just to show that the final pickup amount matches. And I also tested this for both PS5 and PS4 versions by going em through getting all pickups and doing the trick.

So in that case if you are waiting for the patch, I suggest having a save file where at least one item hasn't been picked up yet. Have no idea how it works after possible fix tho and that can it trigger at final results screen too in that case or even automatically when loading the save. Tho if they end up adding that glitched ammo item as the 51st item (like it was in EGS version), you will most likely need the save before that point in Atlantis. Personally at that point I would keep a save at the very end of Natla's Mines but as I honestly can't give the answer, it's only speculation.

Edited by Mixsteri
  • Like 2

I will just wait for a patch because I’m too lazy to do another playthrough with all the items, I did 3 runs already and I need one more for NG+. I love tomb raider but this is enough for me at the moment, but thanks for the info and this glitch !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mixsteri said:

Yeah sadly you need glitches to get some trophies at the current state of the game and can't get all even if you want to but at least with this trick the platinum is now obtainable for 1st game even that 100% due Unfinished Business is not.

But then to the Tomb Cleaner, here's the video of Cistern playthrough with all pickups, including one of the two Silver keys picked twice and making it 29 of 28. Please read the description of the video too.

There's few cuts in the video to get rid of the mistakes I made but there shouldn't be anything what is that hard to do, it might just take couple of times to get it done that it works correctly (refering to 10:50 in the video). 

How you do this glitch i cant do it . What i must to do :o ?

18 hours ago, Mixsteri said:

Sie können einen zusätzlichen Pickup in Cistern erhalten, indem Sie Statistiken für Level 29 von 28 Pickups erstellen, die dann den aktuell fehlerhaften Gegenstand in Atlantis ausgleichen. Ich werde das Video später heute fertigstellen und hochladen, da es sich dabei um einen Fehler in Cistern handelt. Während Sie warten, können Sie sicherstellen, dass Sie eine Speicherdatei für den Start von Cistern mit allen bisher gesammelten Pickups der ersten sieben Level haben – oder Sie können einfach darauf warten, dass das Atlantis-Level irgendwann repariert wird.

Und was kommt zu den Betrugsvorwürfen hier oder zum PS5-Thema ... Warum hätte ich Unfinished Business-Pickups oder TR3-Seilrutschen und All Hallows-Trophäen dort zurücklassen sollen, wenn ich ein paar Zaubertricks wüsste, um sie zu bekommen? 

Hello, I would like to thank you for this trick because you found out now I have TR1 also platinum Ps5 Follows also for the 100%. I know some things in the game but I didn't know that, thank you again. ☺️🤩

It took about 5 or 6 tries for the glitch in the Cistern to work, but as soon as I picked up the last uzi clips at the end of the Great Pyramid, the 100% collectible and platinum trophies popped.

I did not appreciate having to play the entire game a fourth time - normal, speed run, NG+ and now this.

Edited by Shemhazat

2 hours ago, Ankain92s said:

How you did it ? I try one hour and nothing 😕

I don't think i can describe it better in words.

The video shows it perfectly.

Do you actually do all steps shown in there?

The saving part right before diving is actually pretty important. Did you do that?

Move her 45° to the corner at the wall (her left arm sticks a bit into the wall), save and dive immediately after.

Good luck mate. 😀

14 minutes ago, Shemhazat said:

Es dauerte ungefähr fünf oder sechs Versuche, bis der Fehler in der Zisterne funktionierte, aber sobald ich die letzten Uzi-Clips am Ende der Großen Pyramide aufhob, tauchten die 100 % sammelbaren und Platin-Trophäen auf.

Ich habe es nicht genossen, das gesamte Spiel ein viertes Mal spielen zu müssen – Normal, Speedrun, NG+ und jetzt das.

yes, well you could have waited for the right patch.

Just now, Meister-Harry said:

yes, well you could have waited for the right patch.

Considering the state of things, the patch might have required everyone to start a new game from scratch.

1 minute ago, Shemhazat said:

Wenn man den Stand der Dinge bedenkt, könnte der Patch dazu geführt haben, dass jeder ein neues Spiel von Grund auf neu starten musste.

Yes, you don't know, who knows, maybe you only had to play three levels, but hey, congratulations on the platinum.

13 minutes ago, Infinitum86 said:

Ich glaube nicht, dass ich es mit Worten besser beschreiben kann.

Das Video zeigt es perfekt.

Führen Sie tatsächlich alle dort gezeigten Schritte aus?

Das Sparen direkt vor dem Tauchen ist eigentlich ziemlich wichtig. Hast du das gemacht?

Bewegen Sie sie im 45°-Winkel zur Ecke an der Wand (ihr linker Arm ragt ein wenig in die Wand), speichern Sie und tauchen Sie sofort danach ab.

Viel Glück, Junge. 😀

hey, that's like the corner bug (unreachable medi-pack) trick😁

1 hour ago, Infinitum86 said:

I don't think i can describe it better in words.

The video shows it perfectly.

Do you actually do all steps shown in there?

The saving part right before diving is actually pretty important. Did you do that?

Move her 45° to the corner at the wall (her left arm sticks a bit into the wall), save and dive immediately after.

Good luck mate. 😀

Yeah the angle needs to be precise and it might still take several tries, but saving is not necessary before that glitch and I just did it as I'm not that good with the glitches and it took some tries and I cut out failures out of the video. It's just easier to get back into position if you save there and then load if it wont work out and change angle a bit.

Saving and loading is only necessary just before the 14:08 as the key doesn't appear there again without loading once (I think it's just that u have need to loaded it once after getting rid of the water in that area).

4 hours ago, Mixsteri said:

Yeah the angle needs to be precise and it might still take several tries, but saving is not necessary before that glitch and I just did it as I'm not that good with the glitches and it took some tries and I cut out failures out of the video. It's just easier to get back into position if you save there and then load if it wont work out and change angle a bit.

Saving and loading is only necessary just before the 14:08 as the key doesn't appear there again without loading once (I think it's just that u have need to loaded it once after getting rid of the water in that area).

Thanks i know now what to do ;) i will try after work  ;)

7 hours ago, Mixsteri said:

Thanks all of you :D i did it :D now i end run and platinum pop :D