Tomb Cleaner unobtainable (UPDATE: Fixed in 1.02 update)

HAILtoSTARSCREAM

Update 2:

Has been fixed in 1.02 patch. Trophy is now obtainable

Update:

Confirmed to be unobtainable by Maahniac

On 2/14/2024 at 11:10 AM, Maahniac said:

Yeah, I can confirm that's the case :( Either it's because of the Uzi clip that's stuck in the wall in the level (doubt it), or it's because the game doesn't register Lara picking up the artefact at the end.

I submitted a bug report on the Aspyr website. You can do so too here: https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Original Post:

Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/a425072/tr-tomb-cleaner-achievement#oSolutions

Obviously only the case if the Xbox version is identical to the PS version, which they usually are.

spacer.png

Edited by HAILtoSTARSCREAM
Updated for 1.02 fix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/a425072/tr-tomb-cleaner-achievement#oSolutions

Obviously only the case if the Xbox version is identical to the PS version, which they usually are.

Yeah, I can confirm that's the case :( Either it's because of the Uzi clip that's stuck in the wall in the level (doubt it), or it's because the game doesn't register Lara picking up the artefact at the end.

27 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Someone on the network has the plat so idk 

I'm pretty sure that's a developer. They are confirmed to work on a trophy patch. This also happened in Texas Chainsaw Massacre a few months back, where glitched trophies suddenly changed to 0.1% right before a patch was released.

I can also confirm that it is not working at the moment, which is really annoying. In Atlantis there is an item in the wall which is also the original, you can see that in the picture. This should be fixed with a hotfix. I still have the save, but I hope I don't have to collect it all again. spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Source for this?

I am one who has had the game for 2 weeks. It's not just this trophy that's bugged, but also a bat in level 6 that doesn't come for the kill all enemies trophy. Atlantis currently has 1 pickup too many (or buggy, if that's true). In the original there were only 50, I hadn't found a buggy pickup. Actually, number 51 should have been the artefact at the end. But I'm not sure about that. I have reported the bug with many other trophy bugs. But until today not even the Day1 patch came. 

4 hours ago, Maahniac said:

I'm pretty sure that's a developer. They are confirmed to work on a trophy patch. This also happened in Texas Chainsaw Massacre a few months back, where glitched trophies suddenly changed to 0.1% right before a patch was released.

I don't want to dash your hopes, but the trophies jumped to 0.1% after the official launch. Most of them are probably trophy hackers, since it's all 3 PS4 games. On PS5 the % are still all correct and some are not collected. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

I am one who has had the game for 2 weeks. It's not just this trophy that's bugged, but also a bat in level 6 that doesn't come for the kill all enemies trophy. Atlantis currently has 1 pickup too many (or buggy, if that's true). In the original there were only 50, I hadn't found a buggy pickup. Actually, number 51 should have been the artefact at the end. But I'm not sure about that. I have reported the bug with many other trophy bugs. But until today not even the Day1 patch came. 

I don't want to dash your hopes, but the trophies jumped to 0.1% after the official launch. Most of them are probably trophy hackers, since it's all 3 PS4 games. On PS5 the % are still all correct and some are not collected. 

Have you been given confirmation that they're actually working on a patch though?

1 hour ago, Hinsusta said:

I am one who has had the game for 2 weeks. It's not just this trophy that's bugged, but also a bat in level 6 that doesn't come for the kill all enemies trophy. Atlantis currently has 1 pickup too many (or buggy, if that's true). In the original there were only 50, I hadn't found a buggy pickup. Actually, number 51 should have been the artefact at the end. But I'm not sure about that. I have reported the bug with many other trophy bugs. But until today not even the Day 1 patch came. 

Which trophies are currently unobtainable?

15 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Someone on the network has the plat so idk 

Someone also has the plat for the EU version of the Jurassic Park: Classic Games Collection, even though it's absolutely confirmed to be bugged (they patched the US version after people complained on Twitter, but not the EU one). It's either hackers or a dev.

I wasn't surprised with JP, since it was an obvious hack job (and doesn't look like it will ever be patched; LRG are also involved in the Clock Tower remaster, which doesn't inspire confidence), but this is disappointing. How hard is it to make sure this stuff works before you release it?

According to my PS4, this is already Version 1.01.

Edited by Fat_Pie123

I'm sure they will patch it, since it doesn't look very good. If you can be bothered, I recommend flagging these issues with the developers on Twitter; if enough people complain it usually spurs them on to fix it, especially with such a prominent release (this worked for the NA version of JPCGC, and far fewer people purchased or cared about that collection). I find it hard to believe they don't already know about this issue; I suspect this is yet another case of "release now, patch later", which is sadly the norm now.

Whether it takes 24 hours or a month, for now I will be holding off on playing until I know everything works as it should.

11 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

It's not just this trophy that's bugged, but also a bat in level 6 that doesn't come for the kill all enemies trophy.

There are currently three achievers for the "Defeat every possible enemy in one walkthrough" trophy on PS4 (none on PS5 yet).

@Hinsusta, maybe you were just unlucky to not have the bat spawn; does it require a certain action/placement for spawning which, in your case, didn't work? How do you know it's a particular bat on level 6 - is it possible you could have missed a different enemy elsewhere?

11 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

I have reported the bug with many other trophy bugs.

What other trophy bugs have you encountered? The only trophy with zero achievers on PSNP (base game only) is the one being discussed in this thread ("Take every collectable item in a single walkthrough"). Appreciate any info you have. Thanks.

Hope they release a patch soon - given that nobody has achieved platinum for any of the games yet (and the TR3 trophy list in particular is almost absent of achievers), I suspect that all three plats are unobtainable right now.

48 minutes ago, widdok said:

There are currently three achievers for the "Defeat every possible enemy in one walkthrough" trophy on PS4 (none on PS5 yet).

@Hinsusta, maybe you were just unlucky to not have the bat spawn; does it require a certain action/placement for spawning which, in your case, didn't work? How do you know it's a particular bat on level 6 - is it possible you could have missed a different enemy elsewhere?

What other trophy bugs have you encountered? The only trophy with zero achievers on PSNP (base game only) is the one being discussed in this thread ("Take every collectable item in a single walkthrough"). Appreciate any info you have. Thanks.

Hope they release a patch soon - given that nobody has achieved platinum for any of the games yet (and the TR3 trophy list in particular is almost absent of achievers), I suspect that all three plats are unobtainable right now.

I played the PS5 version and had the problem with this bat in level 6, where it just got stuck to the ceiling. I tried this both in NG+ and in the latest patch, which came to us as press 1 day after receiving the review code. It's possible that the bug doesn't exist on the PS4. I only tested it on PS5 and ended up eliminating my trophy list due to other bugs from the other parts before it came online. For all collectibles: You can't get this at the moment because Atalntis has 51 pickups. However, the game only has 50, so Aspyr made a mistake. I already reported the bugs about 10 days ago. These were acknowledged. 

Basically every game currently has buggy trophies. I more or less eliminated my list out of frustration because I was disappointed. I had just over 50 hours of playtime and about 20 buggy trophies. This could also be because I first played on V1.0. 

Pic to the Bat: 

https://imgur.com/a/4ACCsXb

5 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

I played the PS5 version and had the problem with this bat in level 6, where it just got stuck to the ceiling. I tried this both in NG+ and in the latest patch, which came to us as press 1 day after receiving the review code. It's possible that the bug doesn't exist on the PS4

Pic to the Bat: 

https://imgur.com/a/4ACCsXb

I completed this level on PS4 with the correct amount of kills (according to this guide https://www.tombraidervault.com/tr1/colosseum.shtml) WHILE this bat was still on the ceiling. The guide points out all enemy locations and when reaching the location in question it mentions killing 2 bats even though with the ceiling bat it would be 3 bats. So the ceiling bat is not needed and I assume it was always just deco.

Edited by HAILtoSTARSCREAM

15 minutes ago, tdbdesign said:

This specific bat was always there, even in the original version of the game. There are a total of 294 enemies in the game and yes, the trophy is obtainable.

I honestly can't remember such a bat in the original. However, my kill counter was 293 enemies at the end.