Tomb Cleaner unobtainable (UPDATE: Fixed in 1.02 update)

HAILtoSTARSCREAM

3 minutes ago, EL3CTRO_yndi-_- said:

this is just terrible, they advertised the new 250+ achievment/trophies but didn't even test if they were all obtainable, now they're making us wait  "a while" for a patch...

The lack of communication between Aspyr and the guys working on the games seems like the worst part. Dude is literally asking the community what is wrong with the game because they got nothing from Aspyr lol. This is not looking good at all.

• Like 2

Are we even sure that the Tomb Cleaner and Gifts of Wonderland trophy bugs are properly reported to the devs? They might not even be working on the trophy issues at all. I made a bug report to Aspyr about Tomb Cleaner a while ago, but I never got a response.

55 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Are we even sure that the Tomb Cleaner and Gifts of Wonderland trophy bugs are properly reported to the devs? They might not even be working on the trophy issues at all. I made a bug report to Aspyr about Tomb Cleaner a while ago, but I never got a response.

It was confirmed a few days ago on Twitter, they are working on a patch but nothing has been specifically said about the trophy glitches.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

12 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Why did they remove the Sabre Team from Discord? This does need to be patch ASAP as it was their [ Aspyr's ] mistake in the count, Atlantis has 50 pickups not 51. 

They're from Russia, and it's probably about the war in Ukraine. CD Projekt Red also stopped working with Saber Russia (they worked on Witcher 1 remake). 

I did some digging and XProger is apparently working at Saber atm. So it's his team and a couple of best modders from the community working on it. Aspyr is just a publisher. What surprises me is how the heck the best community modders and guy who made OpenLara messed up the collectible number in the game lol. Something is weird.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kamilinhoPL said:

They're from Russia, and it's probably about the war in Ukraine. CD Projekt Red also stopped working with Saber Russia (they worked on Witcher 1 remake). 

I did some digging and XProger is apparently working at Saber atm. So it's his team and a couple of best modders from the community working on it. Aspyr is just a publisher. What surprises me is how the heck the best community modders and guy who made OpenLara messed up the collectible number in the game lol. Something is weird.

Sabre are based [ HQ ] in  Fort Lauderdale, Florida, they moved their employees of the both the Russian and Belarusian studios to Armenia in January 2023 because of the Conflict.   But yes I cannot think why they would make such an error.  One hopes it will get fixed eventually. 

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Patches can release on any day except Sunday.

That's great. So the next question is, how long does it typically take Sony to approve patches? Are we talking a day, 2 days, 3 days, a week? A month!? 😅 I have no idea what to expect.

Just now, Maahniac said:

That's great. So the next question is, how long does it typically take Sony to approve patches? Are we talking a day, 2 days, 3 days, a week? A month!? 😅 I have no idea what to expect.

How long is a piece of string? It can be a little as a few hours or it can take days, weeks or even months if there a lot of issues with the patch so it keeps getting rejected and bounced back to the developers for changes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Might take a couple of days, might take a week or two. Depends entirely on Sony. PlayStation Studios titles can get patches approved pretty much daily lol. Helldivers 2 is getting a new patch everyday now lol.

Edited by kamilinhoPL

According to this article, the Epic Games Store version has various improvements not seen in the Steam or console releases, including the ability to actually access All Hallows in TR3. There are rumours going around that this was either on purpose (which I seriously doubt) or that they released an unpatched/underpatched version by mistake:

https://www.thegamer.com/tomb-raider-1-3-remastered-differences-epic-games-store/

However, it's reported that some achievements are still bugged.

3 hours ago, Spartfin said:

Hi guys! Why doesn't anyone write about these two first aid kits at the Atlantis level? Maybe they are just not enough? How to take them? Or what is this even? https://ibb.co/pQzQhFc

No way to get them unfortunately, unless you use mods (PC only of course). 

They are only there as a trap, to trick you into using the lever which lets the lava out into the room. 

• Like 2

Most likely that they put one extra item using in game glitch or I could be wrong who knows

1 hour ago, Ankain92s said:

One man gets platinum  any one know how ?? ;o