Problem finding games

xRMx-PT

2 hours ago, xRMx-PT said:

I need to clear some of the trophies, i hold the game for a week now i can't find any game, did someone have the same problem? 

Try switching servers to more populated ones like Japan from the main menu options.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, xRMx-PT said:

This game die to fast, i tried in another regions but not in Japan, thanks!

Died? Look at the popular games played list for this week. It's #3. There might be a bug people are running into.

4 hours ago, beinbizeps said:

I tried over 30 times, at different times and different regions (USA, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany) and was only able to play 2 matches

Like the other guy said, it can be a problem, two days ago im not able to find a game on USA, UK or Portugal, but other people said the servers are fine, but playing in Japan fix it for me.

• Like 1

Try to switch servers to where that country is at 8pm.

Im from brazil, i am playing on japan rn( and what a server, everybody knows how to play and are pollite), then in a couple hours i will switch to europe(uk)

• Like 2

I think one of the contributing factors is just how fragmented the server regions are. Most games will have broad regions like east-Europe, North-America, Oceania etc. but here we are going down the to individual country level, which is always going to reduce the available matching pool. Presumably they open this up in the background after you have been matching for long enough, but the delay is large enough to have a negative impact on the experience.

• Like 2

The game was already dead from day 1, its a generic stupid 3rd person shooter, cant survive more than 3 months without bots to fill matchmaking.

5 minutes or more in region Argentina, and I played 3 times in a row against the same guy, but if you switch to USA you can find games in less than 2 minutes, hurry up, countdown for servers closing notification is near! :D

Edited by DarkBlood-ARG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, going off my short experience in playing this game so far, the matchmaking is either horrible or the game is already seeing a huge drop off in playerbase already.

It took me three attempts in rotation to find a match of Happy Bath Survival, Rubber Duck Party wasn't too bad. But that's searching continously for the hour that it's in rotation.

But ranked has been the worst. Regularly takes 3/4 minutes to find a match, but now I've complete my first five games and received a ranking, I've barely found a game at all, searching up to 10 minutes in some cases.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, garag424 said:

Definitely try Japan, I was just on there and games matching in less than 30 seconds from me being in Australia, was great, so many matches and quick matching.

Yeah I've been mixing up the regions between Japan, USA and Australia and I can't say I've found a consistent difference, but alas I'll keep with it and hope it improves.

Can't see this game having much shelf life though if that's what we need to do to find a game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 1:32 PM, k0edb said:

Try to switch servers to where that country is at 8pm.

Im from brazil, i am playing on japan rn( and what a server, everybody knows how to play and are pollite), then in a couple hours i will switch to europe(uk)

I have been trying to find a server to play rubberduck party and ranked. But it doesn’t matter what region I am in, I just can’t find any game. Any tips?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luckyLyndon08 said:

I have been trying to find a server to play rubberduck party and ranked. But it doesn’t matter what region I am in, I just can’t find any game. Any tips?

Strange, i basically just played rubberduck stopless till get my account to level 25.

I was doing this strategies i mentioned before, asian server and was waiting like 1 minute max on weekdays. Wasnt even weekend

• Like 2