Can't join gaming session "don't own the game"

Having trophies and owning a game are 2 seperate things with no direct relation that would imply B has to be true because A is true.

Like you could have earned all trophies with the disc version of the game that is not in your possesion any more.

Or you have played on the console of a friend.

Or the gaming license has been digitally revoked.

Anyway ...

in case of disc, obviously the error message should be indicating to insert the disc.

in case of digital, are you sure you have made the purchase of the game on the same account you are trying to start to play on?

And why not sort it out with the official support related to the game?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, IIPatriot_ said:

Or its not true, i can't join or create any boost session for call of duty modern warfare 3, i got the game (you can see i got many trophies for this game) 

any solution? 

You have the PS5 version, which is listed as DLC for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II as you can see on your trophy list. Make a Session for that game, then add the MW3 trophies to the session.

4 minutes ago, Jinkelz said:

Having trophies and owning a game are 2 seperate things with no direct relation that would imply B has to be true because A is true.

Like you could have earned all trophies with the disc version of the game that is not in your possesion any more.

Or you have played on the console of a friend.

Or the gaming license has been digitally revoked.

In this context, the "ownership" being referenced is your profile's, not yours personally.

The site has no way of knowing if you, as a person, have purchased a product...

...but it does know if your profile "owns" that game's trophy list - i.e. has it attached to it.

18 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

In this context, the "ownership" being referenced is your profile's, not yours personally.

This explains why Pokemon Silver isn't showing in the Sessions for me.

GyxqZch.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/16/2024 at 4:29 PM, DaivRules said:

You have the PS5 version, which is listed as DLC for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II as you can see on your trophy list. Make a Session for that game, then add the MW3 trophies to the session.

Its a solution but most people search mw3 if they want to do the trophies for mw3 instead of mw2 ..

anyways i installed mw3 ps4 version so now this site say i got the game !

thanks god i dont care about the %COMPLETION for this account ahah 

On 2/16/2024 at 4:37 PM, draqilo said:

I usually never join gaming session, I always put comment like "add me to boosting group chat" or "message me on PSN".  

Yeah but if nobody create one you got screwed