After us the deluge! Trophy.

Foxarm

17 hours ago, Foxarm said:

This is the only trophy i dont have. Thought i would pop it since i have all pickups/trophies/enemy kills. Any idea where some secluded tiles might be? Or maybe i just missed an obvious one xD

all pickups? How did you get the unreachable AND unobtainable pickup in Atlantis? 

EDIT:
Never mind. You don't get all pickups in Atlantis-- wish you did, so I could ask for guide. 

Edited by SirSephiroth

4 hours ago, Wampo666 said:

Anyone got the detailed level list with the breaking floor panels?

I can't say for certain, but the trophy popped at the end of the Great Pyramid right before the last secret of the game and the long dive into the water.

3 hours ago, Shemhazat said:

I can't say for certain, but the trophy popped at the end of the Great Pyramid right before the last secret of the game and the long dive into the water.

Are there any panels in secret areas?

1 hour ago, Ptirle said:

Are there any panels in secret areas?

Yes. I can remember 2 secret areas with panels. I think one is in 3rd level with 2 secrets, in an area with like 9 tiles, eight of them are breakable with spikes under them, its little tricky to get all of them so u are able to leave and not get impaled by spikes. The other one is far ahead in the game where u have to navigate these midair tiles to get to a secret alcove.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mezzoyussif said:

Yes. I can remember 2 secret areas with panels. I think one is in 3rd level with 2 secrets, in an area with like 9 tiles, eight of them are breakable with spikes under them, its little tricky to get all of them so u are able to leave and not get impaled by spikes. The other one is far ahead in the game where u have to navigate these midair tiles to get to a secret alcove.

There is one tile in St Francis' Folly. Secret room just above where you start the level.

Edited by Ptirle
  • Like 1