Anime that wasn't able to have a "Sequel" or that you feel could've still continued from where it was ended

DarknessKey92

I'd love to see Akira Toriyama continue the Dragon Ball franchise. GT was a complete mess and I believe it was because he had nothing to do with it. I think they could make another Zoids and Gundam series as well, those never get old.

Parker

I've heard about that being a possible reason it was getting cancelled for a time. But that was like 2 years ago. Also Kubo said "the 1000 year blood war" was going to be one of the longest arcs he's planned to make. It's going to be hard not trying to fit a filler arc in between all of that. 

If they start adapting after Kubo ends Bleach (with this arc) there won't be need for fillers.

but in my honest opinion if they planned to do the anime ending....then they should have ended it with Aizen. We even thought it was over with aizen back then when we read the manga. If it ended with Aizen as its last Villain, we would have been satisfied, and the series would have ended strong on a count that aizen was a huge part of the Bleach series. The extent his secret plans reached was incredible, to the point that he is the key reason Ichigo is a soul reaper.

Are you still reading the manga? In my opinion this arc has been the best so far and it's answering a bunch of questions that were never resolved. Aizen isn't quite out of the game yet either. 

As far as the anime goes I'm not apposed to something like this..

Maybe a "Hellsing Ultimate" Series?...lol

Are you still reading the manga? In my opinion this arc has been the best so far and it's answering a bunch of questions that were never resolved. Aizen isn't quite out of the game yet either. 

As far as the anime goes I'm not apposed to something like this..

Yes I am, and i know that this last arc has been answering questions that weren't fully clarified in the anime because they didn't get introduced to the opportunity without having to mention the existence of Juha Bach.

like the real reason Ichigo's mom died to that 1 hollow, also that Ichigo's mom along with him are Quincy blooded. How his dad lost his powers & how ichigo got his hollow powers(or at least are based off).

The guy we thought was Zangetsu is actually a dormented fragment of Juha Bach. 

Off the top of my head...

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo definitely needs another season. The way they ended it left it wide open for another season. There was actually a partition a while back for a second season and from the last I heard, nothing's come from it yet, which is a shame. The demand is there, but I think it's the funding that isn't.

Like mentioned earlier, Blue Exorcist could definitely use another season, and I'd totally be down for that. I've not read the manga, but I'd love to see more of what Hell's got to offer. 

Highschool of the Dead (even though it gets a lot of flack for being "cheesy") would be great to see another season from. The ending was practically saying "stay tuned for season two!" 

Campione! would be great to see another season from, although I kind of like the idea of letting your imagination take control of their lives from that point on.

Edited by Gravesound

Yes I am, and i know that this last arc has been answering questions that weren't fully clarified in the anime because they didn't get introduced to the opportunity without having to mention the existence of Juha Bach.

So... is your opinion on the 1000 year war ye or nay? 

Like mentioned earlier, Blue Exorcist could definitely use another season, and I'd totally be down for that. I've not read the manga, but I'd love to see more of what Hell's got to offer. 

Highschool of the Dead (even though it gets a lot of flack for being "cheesy") would be great to see another season from. The ending was practically saying "stay tuned for season two!" 

Campione! would be great to see another season from, although I kind of like the idea of letting your imagination take control of their lives from that point on.

The Blue Exorcist anime went off in a completely different direction sadly ... i recommend the manga though.

A second season of Hotd has been cock teased for quite awhile, I'd say expect one quite soon ( about a year or two, which is soon when waiting for second seasons)

And yes so yes..the anime went off in its own tangent compared to the LN but..... have all my yes... I do enjoy Campione!

Actually I'd rather a remake of Campione! as I thought they butchered the fight scenes and rushed the rest... but seeing as that's even less likely than a 2nd season I'll take what i can get. 

Edited by Stilhungover

So... is your opinion on the 1000 year war ye or nay? 

The Blue Exorcist anime went off in a completely different direction sadly ... i recommend the manga though.

A second season of Hotd has been cock teased for quite awhile, I'd say expect one quite soon ( about a year or two, which is soon when waiting for second seasons)

And yes so yes..the anime went off in its own tangent compared to the LN but..... have all my yes... I do enjoy Campione!

Actually I'd rather a remake of Campione! as I thought they butchered the fight scenes and rushed the rest... but seeing as that's even less likely than a 2nd season I'll take what i can get. 

Really? I felt like the action in Campione! was pretty great. Most specifically the battle with Perseus, I loved that one. Though, it has been nearly (if not over) a year since I last saw the series, so perhaps a binge watching session could be useful.

Really? I felt like the action in Campione! was pretty great. Most specifically the battle with Perseus, I loved that one. Though, it has been nearly (if not over) a year since I last saw the series, so perhaps a binge watching session could be useful.

Actually the fight with Perseus was the worst one. :P  

I think i blame the director for killing the plot.The studio is good, they made Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? as well and that was great.

Iirc it was supposed to get 2nd season... but manga has suddenly stopped so... not really sure about this one.

Edited by SatoshiOokami