Current Status of Trophies (PC --> PS4/PS5)

Rusty022

I would almost have the platinum at this point, but I've only been playing on PC and I might buy it on PS5. I see there were lots of issues with trophies transferring from a PC account to PS4 or PS5. Has this been fixed?

Do trophies pop based on your PC progress for Diablo IV?

3 hours ago, Rusty022 said:

I would almost have the platinum at this point, but I've only been playing on PC and I might buy it on PS5. I see there were lots of issues with trophies transferring from a PC account to PS4 or PS5. Has this been fixed?

Do trophies pop based on your PC progress for Diablo IV?

No and no. Do not attempt any sort of auto-pop right now. Not only will some trophies not auto-pop for you, but you will likely be locked out of them altogether.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you use your pc to ps4/5 theres only a handfull trophies that will pop ( explore map, kill uber lilith, etc ) any other you will have to start over because it seems that the playstation versions have different (hidden) counters, which are unfortunatly shared between ps4 and ps5 , so going from pc to ps4/5 is fine as long as you stick to either ps4 or ps5, you can check my profile to see which trophies will autopop.

What's the state of PS5 -> PS4 autopop currently? From what I've read online from posts a few months old it seems that some trophies don't pop and you're locked out of getting them unless you link your PSN account to a new Battle.net account. Is this still the case or has it been fixed?

2 hours ago, Janire1911 said:

What's the state of PS5 -> PS4 autopop currently? From what I've read online from posts a few months old it seems that some trophies don't pop and you're locked out of getting them unless you link your PSN account to a new Battle.net account. Is this still the case or has it been fixed?

Not fixed, playing with the different battlenet account on ps4 version

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I loaded the PS5 version after a few months away today, and the Turning the Tides trophy (1000 cinders from Helltide zones) auto popped from playing on PC.

Additionally, Living Nightmares (complete a Sacred and Ancestral Nightmare Dungeon) popped after only finishing an Ancestral on PS5, I had completed multiple of each beforehand on the PC though.

• 3 weeks later...

After creating a season 4 character and starting the game every trophy that had not popped before now popped for me, better hurry and get your trophies before they break it again

• Like 2

Just tried loading my PC characters to ps5 for the first time.  I have all the achievements for the game on battle.net, only some autopopped for me on ps5.  I'll type out the ones I got.

End of the First Mother

True Perserverance

Estuar Sightseer

Worldly Slayer

First Aid

Turning the Tides

Dedicated Protector

Emancipation

Not really sure what to do from here, annoyed that my lvl 100 character trophy did not unlock, the rest seem very quick to do on cleanup.  

On 17/05/2024 at 19:28, obender said:

Tentei carregar meus personagens de PC no PS5 pela primeira vez. Tenho todas as conquistas do jogo no battle.net, apenas algumas foram exibidas automaticamente para mim no PS5. Vou digitar os que tenho.

Fim da Primeira Mãe

Verdadeira Perseverança

Turista Estuarino

Assassino Mundano

Primeiro socorro

Virando as marés

Protetor Dedicado

Emancipação

Não tenho certeza do que fazer a partir daqui, irritado porque meu troféu de personagem de nível 100 não foi desbloqueado, o resto parece muito rápido de fazer na limpeza.  

I did the same thing but from the PS5 to my Xbox Series X and only 8 achievements dropped.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 12:28 AM, obender said:

Just tried loading my PC characters to ps5 for the first time.  I have all the achievements for the game on battle.net, only some autopopped for me on ps5.  I'll type out the ones I got.

End of the First Mother

True Perserverance

Estuar Sightseer

Worldly Slayer

First Aid

Turning the Tides

Dedicated Protector

Emancipation

Not really sure what to do from here, annoyed that my lvl 100 character trophy did not unlock, the rest seem very quick to do on cleanup.  

On 5/19/2024 at 5:24 AM, xWashington33x said:

I did the same thing but from the PS5 to my Xbox Series X and only 8 achievements dropped.

All the other trophies should pop once you redo them on playstation ( luckily its pretty much all the easy ones, lvl 100 in season 4 is quite fast) i think its because they have seperate (hidden) counters for the playstation versions.