Pentiment trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

I was just informed there was an update for the game (1.001.00) so went and updated it and with the update, the Platinum Trophy has now been renamed from 'PlatinumTrophy' to 'Historia Tassiae'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashbo said:

I was just informed there was an update for the game (1.001.00) so went and updated it and with the update, the Platinum Trophy has now been renamed from 'PlatinumTrophy' to 'Historia Tassiae'

They also changed the PS5 version's tile to match the main key art. Those crazy sons of bitches.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ashbo said:

That sounds more fitting for the game 

On 2/24/2024 at 10:57 AM, Caljb03 said:

This.

Just finished the platinum (Think i might be the first one to?) and it's still as fantastic as it was when I first played. Not hard at all to platinum it can just be a little annoying with some trophies like the slightly RNG based gambling one and the fact that even the smallest choice could mean a whole extra playthrough. But thankfully I already knew what to do from when I finished it on Xbox.

Some great guides out there. You'll prob look at around 12-13 hours a minimum if you're following one of those, mostly because of how much dialogue you're going through. (Do at least one blind playthrough, it's a phenomenal experience and well worth a playthrough free of trophy stress).

Out of interest, which guide did you use? The TA one was amazing but it felt like it covered some unnecessary content, and I'd probably try to be more efficient 2nd time around.