Pacific Drive mini trophy guide

Smaxoy

12 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

amazing work translated very well can understand whole guide 

seems decent list looking forward to playing this 

Thanks, the pure Twin Peaks/SCP atmosphere sold me this game)

Edited by Smaxoy
  • Like 2

Does Scientific Pursuit need to be for scanning a new anomaly (one that you haven't scanned before) when the storm is inbound?

I'm sure I did everything correct earlier but it didn't work. The only thing I can think of stopping the trophy from popping was because I was scanning something already in my Logbook.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 1

Just now, BusyFace13 said:

Does Scientific Pursuit need to be for scanning a new anomaly (one that you haven't scanned before) when the storm is inbound?

I'm sure I did the everything correct earlier but it didn't work. The only thing I can think of stopping the trophy from popping was because I was scanning something already in my Logbook.

I've scanned new anomaly, so if u say that u scan known anomalies and not get the trophy, I assume yes, u need to scan new one

1 minute ago, Smaxoy said:

I've scanned new anomaly, so if u say that u scan known anomalies and not get the trophy, I assume yes, u need to scan new one

Okay, I guess this would technically make it missable if you've scanned every anomaly before getting this trophy. 

I haven't even got to the Mid-Zone yet so I should have plenty of chances left.

Thanks for the quick response.

16 minutes ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

Thank 🙏🏻. I have one question, if the junction is only a highway to get to another junction will it count for the run for trophies ?

As i remember, if highway has first starlight part and than the junction it counts as two

1 minute ago, BusyFace13 said:

Okay, I guess this would technically make it missable if you've scanned every anomaly before getting this trophy. 

Maybe, I've make a note near this trophy, thx for help. But anyway, there plenty anomaly for u in mid and deep zone, so keep an eye on 'em)

On 2/24/2024 at 3:09 PM, BusyFace13 said:

I dont think it will be an issue, we could get it by starting a new game and do it in the first zone it wont take long.

Edit: Just did it. About 30 minutes from starting a new game.

Edited by n9rawy_5220
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Forrest_006 said:

What cheats we can use for trophies ? 

I mean if I enable infinite Fuel is it possible to get low fuel run trophy ? 

Please describe which should we use to avoid another playthrough 

Oh, sure🙃
UPD - added info, about which cheats block trophies 

A note regarding "Renewable Power", apparently you can get this by enabling Resource Replenishment under Gameplay - Modifiers, and returning from a run. By doing this you bypass having to develop a Solar Panel or any other renewable energy source. Just a faster way of getting this one I suppose, although moot, if going for Platinum.

Edited by MonkeyAlienBruce
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rizzo-096 said:

I missed along for the ride, do i have to start a new game?

If u dont have any save prior to the last mission, seems so. I've tried to reach The Well second time endgame, but was softlocked - it didn't teleport me anywhere and I have to abandon this trip...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Afc_Ness said:

Any tips for just walk it off trophy? Can't find any junction with acid and electric together 

Use the junction re-stabilizer and reroll junctions untill you get one with acid and electric anomalies.

Edited by n9rawy_5220

Driver’s Ed dropout counter only increased when I hit the gas after exited and reentered the car 20 times, simply hitting the gas 20 times won’t work.

Also driven the bunny on the roof and on the hood for 1/3 of the tank each time with no effect.

While the topic starter provided some general guidance, some elements are unclear.

13 minutes ago, foxische said:

Driver’s Ed dropout counter only increased when I hit the gas after exited and reentered the car 20 times, simply hitting the gas 20 times won’t work.

Also driven the bunny on the roof and on the hood for 1/3 of the tank each time with no effect.

While the topic starter provided some general guidance, some elements are unclear.

Thanks for specified info of Driver's Ed Dropout trophy, but about the other two, what u didn't understand? 

8 hours ago, Smaxoy said:

Thanks for specified info of Driver's Ed Dropout trophy, but about the other two, what u didn't understand? 

Bunny trophy didn’t pop while I met the requirements and did it differently. Unfortunately you hadn’t considered possible outcomes and narrowed requirements. My guess is that the trophy will pop only with a specific type of the bunny, not with any.

I’m certain that further I progress, the more frustrated I will be regarding some trophies as the existent information is incomplete and unreliable.

41 minutes ago, foxische said:

My guess is that the trophy will pop only with a specific type of the bunny, not with any.

For the benefit of people reading this then, I got the 'Watch Out for Hop-ons!' trophy from driving with a Broken Bunny attached in one of the junctions close to the garage. It took a while and was pretty frustrating though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foxische said:

Bunny trophy didn’t pop while I met the requirements and did it differently. Unfortunately you hadn’t considered possible outcomes and narrowed requirements. My guess is that the trophy will pop only with a specific type of the bunny, not with any.

I’m certain that further I progress, the more frustrated I will be regarding some trophies as the existent information is incomplete and unreliable.

Sorry for not providing all information🙁. I'll expand this trophy description with my example (it was electric bunny)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smaxoy said:

Sorry for not providing all information🙁. I'll expand this trophy description with my example (it was electric bunny)

You did an excellent job and definitely intended to help others! Specifying your own experience for each trophy would definitely be an added value

• Like 2