Pacific Drive mini trophy guide

Smaxoy

For Lumberjack, you can kick down trees, you can even do it around the garage.

For Running on empty, you can empty out the gas tank completely and do a run with the electric engine.

For Watch Out for Hop-ons, two of the bunnies are actually positive, you can use those. You can also pick up a bunny and manually throw it on your car. I think you have to drive around on the same map for a while, a few minutes.

Edited by Garamoth
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SnellaKillen2 said:

I’m having trouble with ”Car of theus” i changed everything including adding all racks with equipment, still the trophy wont pop, does anyone have the same problem?

My Fully Outfitted was not popping either so my solution to it might work for you too, go into any zone and then remove and reattach any panel there. For some reason it wasn't recognising it in the garage.

10 hours ago, SnellaKillen2 said:

I’m having trouble with ”Car of theus” i changed everything including adding all racks with equipment, still the trophy wont pop, does anyone have the same problem?

You changed the engine too?

On 3/4/2024 at 12:11 AM, Anke said:

My Fully Outfitted was not popping either so my solution to it might work for you too, go into any zone and then remove and reattach any panel there. For some reason it wasn't recognising it in the garage.

Thanks! Worked for me!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, laddyvalentine said:

What's the place like with the Olympium Fragment? I know the location on the map, but I don't know what to look for when I get there.

They're on stone pillars. The fragments have a purple glow and there's usually two or three attached to a pillar. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 9:32 AM, BusyFace13 said:

They're on stone pillars. The fragments have a purple glow and there's usually two or three attached to a pillar. 

For anyone looking, know that it is very rare to appear. I've already done 4 journeys, and I only found it on one of them. I was almost losing hope. I found it in the middle of the third zone. Still need to find more.

7 hours ago, laddyvalentine said:

For anyone looking, know that it is very rare to appear. I've already done 4 journeys, and I only found it on one of them. I was almost losing hope. I found it in the middle of the third zone. Still need to find more.

Not sure if this helps, but Olympic Fragments are only found specifically in the Red Spires biome.

I can't remember the name of the other biome in the Deep Zone, but maybe some of your other journeys were mostly in those junctions, and that's why you were missing them?

Also, having the Resource Radar on your roof is incredibly helpful for finding them.

8 hours ago, laddyvalentine said:

I found 4 sources of them in one place but i only had a few of the normal hammers on me and they broke extra fast so i only got 3 pieces in total.

3 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

Não tenho certeza se isso ajuda, mas os Fragmentos Olímpicos só são encontrados especificamente no bioma Red Spires.

Não consigo lembrar o nome do outro bioma na Zona Profunda, mas talvez algumas de suas outras jornadas tenham ocorrido principalmente nesses cruzamentos, e é por isso que você estava sentindo falta deles?

Além disso, ter o Radar de Recursos em seu telhado é extremamente útil para encontrá-los.

Thank you so much for this, the resource radar made all the difference!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 3:51 AM, n9rawy_5220 said:

Thank 🙏🏻. I have one question, if the junction is only a highway to get to another junction will it count for the run for trophies ?

I got it by traveling down 3 highways and one other zone.

7 hours ago, cckerberos said:

Anyone know the exact requirements for Graverobber? I found my old ride and emptied the trunk, but that doesn't seem to have been enough.

I do not know the exact requirements, but it also did not trigger for me when I found my car for the first time. I got the trophy when I found it for the second time immediately after taking stuff out of the roof box.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

I do not know the exact requirements, but it also did not trigger for me when I found my car for the first time. I got the trophy when I found it for the second time immediately after taking stuff out of the roof box.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Watch Out for Hop-ons - Despite the trophy description mentioning miles, this appears to be based on time, not distance. Also, I read on reddit that someone had gotten this with the game paused, and I can confirm that this works, albeit a little unreliably. After a broken bunny attached to my car, I drove for about a minute and then paused my game. After ten minutes or so, the trophy hadn't popped so I got rid of the bunny. Later in that same mission, I paused again after another broken bunny stuck itself to my car. This time, the trophy popped after about 90 seconds.

Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads - This can be triggered by remaining on some bridges for six seconds (I used a small one in the SW part of E7).

Edited by cckerberos
  • Like 1

Can someone tell me EXACTLY where I can find the 'Radiant Dredge Anomaly' at on the map. I've already put like 40+ hours in this game and have yet to come across even one of these things. I'm soo tired of aimlessly looking for it. I just wanna plat this game and move on already. It was pretty fun initially but this clean up is such a damn drag and now I'm slowly hating it lol.

9 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Can someone tell me EXACTLY where I can find the 'Radiant Dredge Anomaly' at on the map. I've already put like 40+ hours in this game and have yet to come across even one of these things. I'm soo tired of aimlessly looking for it. I just wanna plat this game and move on already. It was pretty fun initially but this clean up is such a damn drag and now I'm slowly hating it lol.

It appears in Smokestacks. It's the only Anomaly that has the blue puncture icon in that biome, so it's easy to know if one's there. It looks like a purple Crackling Crawler.

• Like 1

@cckerberosThank you!!

I did end up finding it but I ran into a another issue. I ended up finding them reliably at JCT A1 in the northern part of the map, but I wasn't able to extract at all because the game started moving at a crawl both the time I went there looking. I'm talking frame rate tanking to single digits type of slow down. This is the first time I ran into slow down this bad while playing, and I don't think it's possible for me to even go back there and extract successfully. This game pisses me off the longer I play it, but I'll press on since I'm close to the plat. Such a shame smh.