PlayStation 1

sheishem

I would like new one boxed made in japan, that can actually work 

i do have some original ps1 and ps2  games that i owned since they came out but my PS1 that i bought recently can’t read them. 

I found this website called zenmarket but its auction website 

50 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There's always the Amazon Marketplace, though I just looked on Amazon UK but they were completely sold out :(.

I bought from amazon ps1 that says its loaded already with 20 games but when i open it there’s no games, nothing just the device and the controllers are not working properly and this was the new PlayStation one 25th anniversary. 

I want to complete my set i do own ps2, ps3, ps4 and ps5 plus vita and VR i really want to complete my set and play the original games on PS1 😔

12 minutes ago, sheishem said:

I would like new one boxed made in japan, that can actually work 

i do have some original ps1 and ps2  games that i owned since they came out but my PS1 that i bought recently can’t read them. 

I found this website called zenmarket but its auction website 

I bought from amazon ps1 that says its loaded already with 20 games but when i open it there’s no games, nothing just the device and the controllers are not working properly and this was the new PlayStation one 25th anniversary. 

I want to complete my set i do own ps2, ps3, ps4 and ps5 plus vita and VR i really want to complete my set and play the original games on PS1 😔

If you bought a PS1 Classic (AKA the PS1 Mini), all the games are pre-installed on the internal Flash Memory. Also, it's incapable of playing retail PS1 games, because it doesn't have the internal components needed to read them. As for the controllers, you would have to contact Sony and see if they will sell you some refurbished ones. If you want a new in box PS2, Ebay is your only real option, because I doubt there will be many places online that still sell them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know you said no auction sites...but eBay really is your best friend here. You don't have to use the auctions, just select "Buy it Now" or even better search people who accept offers so you can possibly get it for less than they listed it for. Make sure they're posting good pictures as well...PS1 and PS2 games were scratched easily, so always look for people who are showing the disc in their listing.

• Like 2