Potential Surprise DLC?

Anyone else think we may get a surprise DLC expansion for Rebirth like we got for Remake with Yuffie's Infiltration?

It would be a pretty nice surprise but I just wonder who would be the focus of said DLC if they do? My initial thoughts if Zach doesn't get a lot of playtime in Rebirth is that he'd be focus or maybe Vincent or Cid but they do play a part in the game proper. Heck any potential DLC could instead be a completely original story even

Any thoughts?

Maybe, they would have to flashback of some sort though. Vincent's could be set around his time with the turks, up to the time he gets the powers. Not sure what Cid's would be about as he was a pilot/inventor (built tiny bronco and highwind), so not sure how much fun there would be in that. Maybe something around Cait Sith/Reeve.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I do not doubt it. SE comes out saying there will be no DLC, then plans change and there is DLC. This happened with FFXVI, and I don't doubt it in Rebirth. My money would be on the Wutai section being DLC, or something related to Vincent.

Yes, that tends to be how waiting on reception tends to work

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I do not doubt it. SE comes out saying there will be no DLC, then plans change and there is DLC. This happened with FFXVI, and I don't doubt it in Rebirth. My money would be on the Wutai section being DLC, or something related to Vincent.

Something on Wutai would be awesome

And I can't help but think we'll be getting a "Dirge of Cerberus" DLC story where Vincent hunts Genesis before the end

lol, knowing SE? i won't be suprise, i will suprise if they remake dirge of ceberus and sell it as a standalone DLC for this game tho, an actually remake with same combat as FF7 not just upscale like reunion