easier than uncharted 3?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you've bought the game yet but you should really get it. 

I got both platinum and 100% on a different account  it wasn't that difficult. 

I found it just a little harder than UC3.  

Avoiding a game just because its challenging at some parts is ridiculous.  

You will be missing out on an incredible story. 

Also as others have listed.. You can use glitches but that ruins the fun :lol:

• 1 year later...

Yes, U2 is a million times easier than U3 because you can cheat and use infinite ammo and the one hit kill tweak. How is that hard?

But if you wanna do it legit like i did, yes, it is still easier than U3, U3 has many parts that are frustating and the aim mechanic sucks.

I don't understand how you found 3 harder.  :lol: Try playing it without cheating, you won't be saying that then.

Uncharted > Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 3 as far as difficulty goes, if that hasn't already been mentioned a dozen times already. I honestly thought the Uncharted games were hard when I first played them. I didn't plat any of them until I got around to Uncharted 3, which I had a tough time with on Crushing with it being my first time playing that difficulty. I then finally went back to the other 2 games and plat'd them. Crushing can be frustrating but it's still very doable once you know the levels and when the checkpoints are. But they're great games to play whether or not you get all the trophies.

I don't understand how you found 3 harder.  :lol: Try playing it without cheating, you won't be saying that then.

I played all 3 games + Golden Abyss without using tweaks.  :huh: i just said it's an option you can use if you think it's too hard.

I played all 3 games + Golden Abyss without using tweaks.  :huh: i just said it's an option you can use if you think it's too hard.

You seriously found 3 harder though? I thought it was pretty easy on crushing compared to 2, especially the boss battle.