easier than uncharted 3?

so i have already platted uc3 and i really enjoyed it but crushing was bit hard at some parts! so i would like to buy this because this is one of the best games ever on ps3 but is this lot of easier than uc3?

I would say Uncharted 3 is the easiest of them all.

Wow! Not buying an awesome game just because there will be a few parts that are hard for the platinum???

First of all, if you are going for the platinum you are going to have to play the game twice anyways since crushing is not unlocked at the beginning.  Because of this, the first playthough should be on Hard while collecting all of the treasures.  After playing on hard, you will be prepared for Crushing.

Anyways, if you really enjoyed the third one why not play the second?  It is the best one in my opinion.  :yay:

• Like 1

Uncharted 2 isn't too bad except for the final boss which is pretty tough

I agree. Like UC3, UC2 has some parts that are pretty tough on Crushing. The final boss, though, was the only section that really gave me pause. But you got through UC3, and UC2 is definitely worth the ride. I enjoyed UC3, but UC2 is longer and has a slightly better story, I feel.

Edited by Sra-000

I recently acquired both platinums for Uncharted 2 and 3 and would say Uncharted 3 was a whole lot easier then it's predecessor.

If you are finding Uncharted 2 a little too difficult you could always use the infinite ammo and one hit kill glitch to make your life a whose lot easier on the crushing difficulty setting.

Edited by heath_577

Easier than 1, but slightly more challenging than 3. The UC games aren't necessarily too difficult though, especially with a lot of the checkpoints they give you.

I would have to agree, the checkpoints in the game are more than generous enough for you to progress further into the game.

I always lol when I see someone not play a game because it's too hard to plat.

I'm not sure why you're even worried about it, it's still considered an easy plat, just not as easy as 3. Besides, looking at your list, it's not like you have a super high completion percentage or anything, and you also have waaaay harder games on there, like Muramasa Rebirth, Modnation, and Arkham City. You even have tons of games you've barely got trophies in. Even if you somehow can't get the plat, one more non-plat game isn't going to affect you that much with so many games.

Edited by Rawrgna

I always lol when I see someone not play a game because it's too hard to plat.

I'm not sure why you're even worried about it, it's still considered an easy plat, just not as easy as 3. Besides, looking at your list, it's not like you have a super high completion percentage or anything, and you also have waaaay harder games on there, like Muramasa Rebirth, Modnation, and Arkham City. You even have tons of games you've barely got trophies in. Even if you somehow can't get the plat, one more non-plat game isn't going to affect you that much with so many games.

yeah, im not big trophy hunter and i dont care about trophies always but just wanted know how hard was that crushing! im gonna buy it when i get some money

Atleast in uncharted 2 they dont bother much with mp. It is not so hard to get the plat

"dont bother much with mp." Yeah, only took about 80 hours, most of which was spent boosting.

The plat is really easy, you can even glitch and have infinite ammo on Crushing, but the 100% is hell, and there is a heavy focus on mp, so they did bother with it.

Although, Uncharted 2 (referring to 100% here) is a lot quicker than Uncharted 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, U2 is a million times easier than U3 because you can cheat and use infinite ammo and the one hit kill tweak. How is that hard?

But if you wanna do it legit like i did, yes, it is still easier than U3, U3 has many parts that are frustating and the aim mechanic sucks.