GTA V Level 0 - 100 in 3 hours

1 hour ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

I wasn't sure people could even get WRs in player-created stuff, but it'll be a good idea to keep an eye out for future community jobs because this is one of the quickest ways to get RP it seems.

I wonder if we'll get more custom maps like these... I wasn't able to make it to this race sadly due to my download speed.

29 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I wonder if we'll get more custom maps like these... I wasn't able to make it to this race sadly due to my download speed.

We probably will get more in the future, there have been some others in the past.

On 3/11/2024 at 4:37 PM, Daddokenshiro said:

The video is private... Any news?

Online->Jobs->Play Job->Rockstar Created->Arena War->Wreck It III. For this method you will need a second player to start a match. The boost principle is the same like in original video from topic starter. The amount of experience you gain depends on your level. After 90 you will receive 5k experience per lap. When I left the link to the video (8 march) the glitch was still working. 

Edited by Abigail_Williamz
  • Like 1

Just now, D4RK_SH00T3RZEN said:

Hey I was watching for a method that actually working, I'm level 87 but that's so long and it's my last trophy so if someone have found a new method I really want it !

Did you try the method above? It was still working when I tried it.