GTA V Level 0 - 100 in 3 hours

26 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

From what I can tell from the OP’s trophy card, yes it does work on PS4 as well.

It only works on the PS4 version. The PS5 version, for whatever reason, has a much lower world record for this race. 

Edited by NeuralPotato
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, NeuralPotato said:

It only works on the PS4 version. The PS5 version, for whatever reason, has a much lower world record for this race. 

Life can be so cruel. 😭

15 minutes ago, NeuralPotato said:

Ahh... Never would guess that since I don't own a PS5, thanks for the heads up!

Did this as soon as I learned about it yesterday. Went from level 56 to level 100 in less than 2 hours. It was life-saving, the rp grind was horrendous. Now it's only grinding money to get ready for the heists. But I may grind a few more levels for the extra hp regeneration and to unlock the minigun.

1 hour ago, F1rstinFlight said:

Does Rockstar ban people for doing stuff like this? Or no because it doesn’t have anything to do with earning money?

If you level yourself to lv4000 through the exploit, they might ban you, so don’t worry.

Ik thinking about start gta V just to do this glitch and then finish it later. What you guys think? I can do the glitch straight away? It will take ages from 1-100 with this method?

26 minutes ago, k0edb said:

Ik thinking about start gta V just to do this glitch and then finish it later. What you guys think? I can do the glitch straight away? It will take ages from 1-100 with this method?

Apparently it only takes around 3 hours, assuming you're able to consistently beat the required time.

48 minutes ago, k0edb said:

They were fast, damn

57 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Yeah, it's fixed... At least you get $22k & 4700+ RP when you finish a 10 lap race solo, so it's not that bad.

It wasn't patched. Usually, it takes 24 hours for the leaderboards to update, it's how many people get the world record award, a new race gets added, and within the first couple of days, anyone playing the race gets the world record. I'm not sure if the leaderboards get updated quicker on PS5 but from what I've seen, they seem to be quicker.

I wasn't sure people could even get WRs in player-created stuff, but it'll be a good idea to keep an eye out for future community jobs because this is one of the quickest ways to get RP it seems.

Edited by Lewis_Y123
  • Like 3