Extreme Rules Trophy

SamNickzx

This seems to be the most difficult trophy on the list, currently in my 4th season of MyGM with these difficulty settings and it's very tough. Currently level with 5 HOF trophies each, but the difference in revenue and fans is so big that I think they'll get to 10 trophies a lot quicker than me. Has anyone each looked at attempting this or have any tips to achieving it?

Just use human managers and no AI managers. Got it after my 5th or 6th season.

Once you unlock your 10th HoF medal with ECW, you'll get into HoF after that season. 

Edited by Gnillisch
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gnillisch said:

Just use human managers and no AI managers. Got it after my 5th or 6th season.

Once you unlock your 10th HoF medal with ECW, you'll get into HoF after that season. 

Ok, is the trophy description misleading then as it mentions AI difficulty? Did you just auto-book every show?

Just now, SamNickzx said:

Ok, is the trophy description misleading then as it mentions AI difficulty? Did you just auto-book every show?

You still have to set both difficulties to extreme. But as of now it works with human managers only still. Might get patched in the future tho.

And yes, I auto-booked everything and to make sure ECW wins, I've traded the best wrestlers to them and only signed local talents to the other show.

1 hour ago, Gnillisch said:

You still have to set both difficulties to extreme. But as of now it works with human managers only still. Might get patched in the future tho.

And yes, I auto-booked everything and to make sure ECW wins, I've traded the best wrestlers to them and only signed local talents to the other show.

So it's best to get this trophy right away?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, THJamie said:

Thanks I’m gonna start it tomorrow, how long did it take?

I'm currently in progress with it at the moment, I'm in my 3rd season and I'll need to complete 5 seasons to get the trophy. It takes about 30 - 45 minutes to do one season. I'd say around 3 - 4 hours depending on if you're going for any of the other MyGM trophies as well.

I'd recommend during your Extreme Rules run to also focus on Zero to Hero, Logistic Liaison and Immortal Combat. These three can easily be achieved during this run. Then you can get the final MyGM trophy in a separate save file.

Edited by SamNickzx

I otherwise wouldn't have bought this game until much later in the year. But if this trophy is working this way now, I think I'll buy it on the weekend, hopefully it hasn't been patched out by then!

Just now, THJamie said:

I already messed up and chose women for ECW even though it has no title. This trophy is gonna be a pain haha

It doesn't matter who you have on your roster for this trophy, a small bit of a guide below on it.

- Make sure each season you do all the 5 objectives to get a HOF trophy.
- Always invest in your logistics to try and max upgrade them.
- Don't worry about match types or specific wrestlers in a match unless it's related to a season objective. Auto-book everything and speed run through it!

- In each trade (every 5 weeks), make sure to take all the other brands wrestlers that you can. As well you can take all of their money, if you just offer $1 and then take everything from them.

- If you unlock any cards that increase the amount of fans for that week then make sure to use them.

You should unlock the trophy at the end of season 5, you may need a 6th season depending on if you missed any season long objectives.

23 minutes ago, SamNickzx said:

It doesn't matter who you have on your roster for this trophy, a small bit of a guide below on it.

- Don't worry about match types or specific wrestlers in a match unless it's related to a season objective. Auto-book everything and speed run through it!

- In each trade (every 5 weeks), make sure to take all the other brands wrestlers that you can. As well you can take all of their money, if you just offer $1 and then take everything from them.

- If you unlock any cards that increase the amount of fans for that week then make sure to use them.

You should unlock the trophy at the end of season 5, you may need a 6th season depending on if you missed any season long objectives.

Thanks for the help! So it's possible to take all of their money?

9 minutes ago, THJamie said:

Thanks for the help! So it's possible to take all of their money?

Yeah so during the trade you can take all of it, they will then get some money back as the weeks go along. But this will mean they will always go over budget and can't buy any new superstars and have to use the local talent.

Just did all the GM trophies in around 3-4 hours you can get all but the trade with the CPU 25 times one in the run for the extreme rules trophy and then simply play against one CPU and when you can trade just give them $100 and ask for $1 back worked everytime i got that trophy in around 20 minutes alot faster GM trophies this year i must say.

Edited by ScumbagJosh93

Anyone know if this still works with the patch that was just released today? I accidently started downloading the patch and now the game won't start until I download it even if I turn my internet off.

37 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Anyone know if this still works with the patch that was just released today? I accidently started downloading the patch and now the game won't start until I download it even if I turn my internet off.

Im starting to go through it now so i can let you know, however ill be insanely shocked if its packed since 2k are absolutely terrible at patching glitches, and this isnt really a glitch either. The patch will just be to solve some day 1 problems i bet

2 minutes ago, Gnillisch said:

The patch seems to just be an update for MyFaction. They added a new cards pack and new live events. Can't see anything else changed.

yea i did just double check now, according to patch notes absolutely nothing has changed to myGM

1 hour ago, TheRealSeggy said:

yea i did just double check now, according to patch notes absolutely nothing has changed to myGM

I have just got the trophy this way with the patch 1.03, you are fine to update it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SamNickzx said:

For the ECW trophy, do you do it against 1 Human opponent or 3 Human opponents?