I really want these servers to come back :(

ForlornBee9016

I still regret not starting it in July 2022 despite my friend telling me to do so. Oh well, I hope they'll be back one day. Which is of course possible with Ubisoft's servers randomly coming back. I can only suggest to do the Ubisoft games that currently work ASAP

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparklebun1996 said:

You realise how long ago 2008 was right? OP could have been a baby and be a young adult now.

Yeah I was a 3 yo youngin, and just got my PS3 maybe a year and a half ago

10 hours ago, colia100 said:

They were up for nearly 15 years 🤷‍♂️

Brother, you know nothing of my situation. You don't know how long I've had a PlayStation, how long I've liked Far Cry, how long I've liked trophy hunting, or how long I've even had access to PS3 games. By the time I even consider doing 2 the servers were already down.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, colia100 said:

That might be true, and surely happens, but responses like these are a little naive.

Let's be honest, loads of people let games sit on the shelf until they get the notification that the servers are going down, then rush to get everything done in a few days, or worse, bitch when they can't finish everything on time. Just look at the player counts when a server closure gets announced.

Hell, I've done this on many an occasion myself... and many online trophies are now locked for me, but yeah it is what it is, my own damn fault, just as it is in most of these cases...

I didn't say that everyone who misses the deadline for multiplayer shutdowns is a totally new player that didn't have any idea until it's too late...but conversely, it's ridiculous to assume that no one is.

• Like 1