Private Matches added in season 2

2 hours ago, Zax_Darkro said:

I wouldn't think the devs would enable getting trophies in private matches.

I can't think of a multiplayer game off the top of my head that allows you to unlock trophies in private games. It seems like 99% have trophies disabled in privates

Edited by Dwightsarmy14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

I can't think of a multiplayer game off the top of my head that allows you to unlock trophies in private games. It seems like 99% have trophies disabled in privates

Predator Hunting Grounds allows for it. 

In a selfish kind of way, having spent about 250 hours on the game and being just under 40 million, I for sure hope trophies can't be unlocked in private matches or I'll forever be bitter towards the devs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

In battlefield 5 in your custom public game you can tyrannically kick or ban any random players you want. That’s the closest thing to a private match. So do battlefield 1 and 4 if you rent a server. Lol

I highly doubt private matches will allow progressing towards trophies. I only have the 150 match wins for each class and the 50 millions dollars grind, but I’d like to profit the most of the game and the seasons as possible until I reach the platinum trophy, and the battle pass is my main goal in parallel to the trophies. This game is amazing, we’re just at season two and we’re getting a beef of new content!

Edited by Maxie_M0us3

On 3/15/2024 at 4:01 AM, OvRdOg_ said:

Just tested. Nothing is added to your totals and no trophies unlock. Even played a few matches on an alt account to see if 100k pops and it does not

Even the trophies that you earn for a single action? Like killing with the cash box, flower pot, etc?

43 minutes ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Even the trophies that you earn for a single action? Like killing with the cash box, flower pot, etc?

I didnt test that as I already had them. Feel free to add me though and i can help you to see

• 4 weeks later...