How to achieve all medals/Legendary Status (Trophy Guide)

If this is a 1:1 remake the BF2 demolition medal grind isn't too bad. Just use Hoth instant action with +400% troops and ignore capturing the objectives so you minimize the passive reinforcement drain. The AT-ATs are very slow moving and the necks are massive "critical" targets.

12 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

If this is a 1:1 remake the BF2 demolition medal grind isn't too bad. Just use Hoth instant action with +400% troops and ignore capturing the objectives so you minimize the passive reinforcement drain. The AT-ATs are very slow moving and the necks are massive "critical" targets.

It's not a remake, it's a remaster. So yes its 1:1 as its the same in every way

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

I thought it was just a port. 

If it was a port then it would be 4:3, low resolution and 30fps target and missing the extra content theyre adding in. It certainly wouldn't have the 64 online player battles as that wasn't a thing on PS2.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

If it was a port then it would be 4:3, low resolution and 30fps target and missing the extra content theyre adding in. It certainly wouldn't have the 64 online player battles as that wasn't a thing on PS2.

Ah ok, my bad.

Edit: I retract this statement, it's just an AI upscaled port, not a remaster.

Edited by AlonMercer
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, CountFlame said:

Don’t know if mentioned already, but has anyone tried using the old cheat codes and seeing if they work? Could accelerate the process too.

The cheat codes do work, as per a review I watched. I don't think they locked you out of earning medals, so it could work, if that's how you wanna do it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, CountFlame said:

Nah, I plan on playing this like I did back in high school. Looking forward to spending just as many hours as I did back in the day.

Same! I’m gonna do it blindly for a while to just remember being 16 😂 

• Like 1

I got everything on Legendary when I was a kid, mostly without even knowing lol.

For Marksman: play on Kamino and fight against Clone/Stormtroopers as they're easier to pick out and headshot. Go up to a higher platform and aim at the middle platform where the two sides will clash. Just watch out as I remember sometimes a few enemies would try to sneak up on me from the higher platforms lol.

For Demolition: play on Hoth, take a tauntan straight to the AT-ATs and fire rockets at the neck. When you get it, just die and you should be able to do it again, so you can do it a few times in a single match in Instant Action.

You can easily get Demolition and Technician in Training. Play until you have to kill 10 Droids, but dont do it. Just pick The Rocket Launcher guy and hit die Spider Tanks with the Rockets, the Weakspot for Crit is between the legs where the legs connect to the Body. When you got it you have a 30 sec cd begore you can do it again so respawn and pick Technician guy Run to the Spider Tanks and use your cutter so Slice it. When You have this respawn and do the same thing again with the Rocket guy. You can use the Old PS2 Cheats for Invincibility and farm this here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aserfgh said:

Just pick The Rocket Launcher guy and hit die Spider Tanks with the Rockets, the Weakspot for Crit is between the legs where the legs connect to the Body.

Am I just bad? This is not working for me. I have shot 20 rockets with no medal popping up lol.

3 minutes ago, aserfgh said:

i was really close or directly under it. Took me 2 Hours do boost both Rocket and Technician to Legendary.

And you're not getting sniped or blown up constantly? Interesting.

Like i said just use the Old ps2 Cheats at the start of a Game Press start and use the D-pad for Invincibility Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right.

When you hear a Sound the Cheat is working.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aserfgh said:

Like i said just use the Old ps2 Cheats at the start of a Game Press start and use the D-pad for Invincibility Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right.

When you hear a Sound the Cheat is working.

Ah, must have missed that. Has it been confirmed that all trophies unlock while using the cheat? From the first blog post from the devs, I assumed the trophies would be fun like knocking the hero off the map, but 90% of them are medal related and seems very grindy.

16 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Except the games ran in 16:9, 480p, and 60FPS, with ALL the "extra" content they're "adding" ... on Xbox.

This is literally just an AI upscaled portjob of the Xbox versions, with multiplayer turned back on, with 64 instead of 32 players.

PS, even on PS2 it could do online.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Except the games ran in 16:9, 480p, and 60FPS, with ALL the "extra" content they're "adding" ... on Xbox.

This is literally just an AI upscaled portjob of the Xbox versions, with multiplayer turned back on, with 64 instead of 32 players.

Damn. Wish I played the game on Xbox now, seems way better than the PS2 copy I had. Also, yeah, you're absolutely right. I did some research after being told it was a remaster and came away thinking "I must be blind if this is a remaster, because I'm struggling to see it." Kinda wish it did get a remaster treatment like Aspyr did with Tomb Raider but nice enough I suppose to see my childhood in 4k (assuming the AI upscaling doesn't mess with the visuals). 

Edited by AlonMercer

Just spent an hour on the tutorial rotating medals got to 15 in each one besides endurence i got to about 30 since that comes really easy doing the others had to stop though it was getting really boring just going to chip away at it for a few days personally.

20 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

It’s literally just the PC version with the DLC from the Xbox version and some minor additions to gameplay like Hero Assault being on all maps and the player count being doubled…. It’s literally an upscaled port

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Another thing about the original Xbox version was that it had 4-player splitscreen. I remember playing that with my friends back in the day.

• Like 1