Missing 10 Party EXP For Level 10

I've completed every side quest, every piece of world intel and their objectives, as well as the hardmodes from the protorelics. Cannot seem to find where this last 10 EXP is located for party level 10. I've also achieved the best score for every possible minigame, done all of the combat simulator (barring extreme and legendary), and have everything for Johnny's trophy barring the chapter replay specific ones (and the simulators, of course)

Only thing I can remotely think of is that I did NOT complete the Shinra-8 Queen's Gambit tourney in chapter 3 or 4, and I have NOT achieved the perfect Junon performance. But I don't think these have any importance, but if so, would love to be proven wrong lol.

(EDIT) I did the Shinra-8 Queen's Gambit tourney, and both Junon parade trophies. Still no Party level 10

Edited by CataTrash
Typos + left out info

2 hours ago, Romikot84 said:

Do we need to get all combat assigments on the combat encounters on the zone maps?

If yes,perhaps you missed some.

Yea you gotta clear all 3 objectives for everything. Not sure if it’s mandatory to fight all the bosses like Marlboro again on Hard Mode for extra exp as it’s been a couple weeks since I did all that. 

2 hours ago, GibiusMaximus said:

Yea you gotta clear all 3 objectives for everything. Not sure if it’s mandatory to fight all the bosses like Marlboro again on Hard Mode for extra exp as it’s been a couple weeks since I did all that. 

I'm certain you don't need to fight them again on Hard mode for Party XP. I did them all today for genji crafting ingredients and I was already Level 10 way before.

22 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

this is driving me insane i literally did everything except the bugged side quest cant stop wont stop I'm hoping that's the last one I need for the 10 party exp but I doubt it

I mean if you didn't do the last side quest then yes, that's it. That side quest gives 10 party exp.

9 hours ago, Nick240894 said:

I mean if you didn't do the last side quest then yes, that's it. That side quest gives 10 party exp.

Guess no one can do this until a supplemental patch comes out that fixes the current bug where the scores aren't registering.

7 minutes ago, GibiusMaximus said:

Guess no one can do this until a supplemental patch comes out that fixes the current bug where the scores aren't registering.

You can just play on version 1.00 and complete it if you have a physical copy.

5 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

You can just play on version 1.00 and complete it if you have a physical copy.

Yeah, I already completed the quest thankfully. It's a lot of effort to have to go through just to complete a quest - a lot of (I think maybe the majority?) sales are Digital though in which you can't revert to old versions unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GibiusMaximus said:

I made this thread before the trophy bug update came out unfortunately, don't know where this 10 XP could possibly be at.

On 3/26/2024 at 6:17 AM, the_sultan999 said:

this is driving me insane i literally did everything except the bugged side quest cant stop wont stop I'm hoping that's the last one I need for the 10 party exp but I doubt it

Dude I know, I've made 2 separate reddit threads and this one, and still no answer. At this point I'm moving on and doing the platinum without the really good Party 10 folios. It sucks and it's actually be preventing me from having any motivation to progress but I guess I've just got to grit through it.

19 minutes ago, CataTrash said:

I made this thread before the trophy bug update came out unfortunately, don't know where this 10 XP could possibly be at.

Dude I know, I've made 2 separate reddit threads and this one, and still no answer. At this point I'm moving on and doing the platinum without the really good Party 10 folios. It sucks and it's actually be preventing me from having any motivation to progress but I guess I've just got to grit through it.

I’m not too sure this even gives Team Exp but did you beat Red XIII in chapter 5 in the Shinra card tournament and Yuffie in chapter 12 in 3D Brawler? That could be 5 Exp x2?

8 hours ago, Baker said:

I’m not too sure this even gives Team Exp but did you beat Red XIII in chapter 5 in the Shinra card tournament and Yuffie in chapter 12 in 3D Brawler? That could be 5 Exp x2?

Went back and beat Red, yeah, and didn't get any party XP. Thought for sure if anything, winning that tournament which I didn't do in my initial playthrough would do it. Haven't beaten Yuffie, but again that'd only (probably) be 5 XP, if that would even get me anything. It's incredibly infuriating, I just have to do all the combat sims without it lmao

On 3/28/2024 at 5:15 AM, CataTrash said:

Went back and beat Red, yeah, and didn't get any party XP. Thought for sure if anything, winning that tournament which I didn't do in my initial playthrough would do it. Haven't beaten Yuffie, but again that'd only (probably) be 5 XP, if that would even get me anything. It's incredibly infuriating, I just have to do all the combat sims without it lmao

I have done all brutal and all legendary apart from one with 9 party level your good. I’m thinking my other 10 is from the glitched quest at the saucer just waiting on this patch it it ever comes. 

1 hour ago, Ampki said:

I have done all brutal and all legendary apart from one with 9 party level your good. I’m thinking my other 10 is from the glitched quest at the saucer just waiting on this patch it it ever comes. 

It'd make sense if that was where my remaining 10 came from as well, but I did the quest before the bug came out and I've got all 36/36 for quests lol. I definitely think my game is straight up bugged

On 3/30/2024 at 12:04 PM, CataTrash said:

Just the Tifa Loveless, Cait sith 10 boxes in Shinra Manor and all combat sims.

Can you try this - go to the hotel, view your ornaments and scroll through the list. Note down the exact numbers which are missing and post the numbers here?

Edited by Buff_Cupcake

On 4/2/2024 at 10:39 AM, Buff_Cupcake said:

Can you try this - go to the hotel, view your ornaments and scroll through the list. Note down the exact numbers which are missing and post the numbers here?

38, 68, 55

3 hours ago, CataTrash said:

38, 68, 55

I'm guessing you already beat every minigame's normal and hard mode and sidequest so the only thing I can say is try loading chapter 11 and doing the Shinra Boxes with Cait Sith.

I don't remember if perfectly completing a sidequest gives you extra Party EXP, you can try that as well if you haven't already.

5 hours ago, CataTrash said:

38, 68, 55

• My money is on it being 68 [breaking the 10 boxes with Cait Sith].
  • It might also be 38 - [S-Ranking Loveless with Tifa].
  • It's not 55 [Complete Brutal & Legendary Chadley missions] - I did those recently and no party XP was awarded.

I'm missing 10 Party XP too, but I'm blocked from finishing the last side mission because of that bug. So I'm 99.9% sure that will get me my last 10 points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buff_Cupcake said:
  • It's not 55 [Complete Brutal & Legendary Chadley missions] - I did those recently and no party XP was awarded.

I'm missing 10 Party XP too, but I'm blocked from finishing the last side mission because of that bug. So I'm 99.9% sure that will get me my last 10 points.

Uhm, I don't remember receiving any exp for this boxes minigame, only a Stuffed Fat Moogle.

10 hours ago, KN_Kirai said:

I'm guessing you already beat every minigame's normal and hard mode and sidequest so the only thing I can say is try loading chapter 11 and doing the Shinra Boxes with Cait Sith.

I don't remember if perfectly completing a sidequest gives you extra Party EXP, you can try that as well if you haven't already.

Thing is I needed the last 10 XP for the longest time, and I did all of the Shinra-8 Tourney, all the Junon parades, and several other story things that I didn't do on my first playthrough. None of those gave me any EXP unfortunately, so I doubt Cait would do that, either. Also I don't want to EVER touch that chapter until I'm ready for it in hardmode lmao, worst chapter by FAR and I'm only doing it the minimum amount that I have to lol

8 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

That's the only thing I can wait for. I completed the quest before the bug, and I have the entire log for the quests filled out and completed, but maybe I completed it but didn't get the XP? It's the literal only thing that I could hold out for. It's made me not touch the game in weeks lol.

• Like 1