Easier Menu Navigation For The Chinese Version (In English) - [Horizon Forbidden West]

Amazing work!

My only single thing to add being that once people have gotten their hands on the new Chinese copy - is to then have the screenshots up for it also and adding a side-by-side with the English version; maybe even with some coloured highlighting to correlate identical choices for certain settings in their comparison; just in case things aren't located in exactly the same place. :D

Edited by J-S_93

On 3/23/2024 at 11:39 PM, J-S_93 said:

Amazing work!

My only single thing to add being that once people have gotten their hands on the new Chinese copy - is to then have the screenshots up for it also and adding a side-by-side with the English version; maybe even with some coloured highlighting to correlate identical choices for certain settings in their comparison; just in case things aren't located in exactly the same place. :D

Thank you, and your feedback is appreciated. I don’t plan to get a Chinese copy myself but hopefully if someone does, those suggestions can be added. (Credit given to any and all contributors of course) - I believe that this can be developed over time but for a starting reference, I think it will prove helpful all the same.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:17 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Thankyou, it will come in handy for people in years to come!

No worries! Always glad to help out the community ^^

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Thank you, and your feedback is appreciated. I don’t plan to get a Chinese copy myself but hopefully if someone does, those suggestions can be added. (Credit given to any and all contributors of course) - I believe that this can be developed over time but for a starting reference, I think it will prove helpful all the same.

No worries! Always glad to help out the community ^^

Well, I did order a Chinese copy, and when it arrives; once I get a chance, maybe I'll take screenshots and maybe send them to you via PSN Messages perhaps?

Then you can transfer them possibly to a PC or whatever, so you can use them and then they can be shared here :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

Well, I did order a Chinese copy, and when it arrives; once I get a chance, maybe I'll take screenshots and maybe send them to you via PSN Messages perhaps?

Then you can transfer them possibly to a PC or whatever, so you can use them and then they can be shared here :)

That can totally work, thank you ^^ Much appreciated. 

Edited by GothGirlMaxine
  • Like 3

On 3/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, J-S_93 said:

On 3/27/2024 at 12:02 PM, GothGirlMaxine said:

That can totally work, thank you ^^ Much appreciated. 

I have the chinese version and took some screenshots, you can see them here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bpxQkEnUeNayNDAbK7sBAgKeIQ46nNg3

I took the same screenshots as in the starting post for a better comparison. The menu is only in chinese, no way to set it to english, neither through in-game nor via PS4/5 system settings.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I have the chinese version and took some screenshots, you can see them here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bpxQkEnUeNayNDAbK7sBAgKeIQ46nNg3

I took the same screenshots as in the starting post for a better comparison. The menu is only in chinese, no way to set it to english, neither through in-game nor via PS4/5 system settings.

Thank you for these! I shall add them to the post soon ^^

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 11:43 AM, Komrade_Dusty said:

Where did you order it if I could ask?

From a website called: abovelike.com located in China.

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 1