"They call me Mr. Danmaku" glitched?

iustin-rusu

Is "They call me Mr. Danmaku" glitched? Or is it not possible to get it when joining an in-progress match anymore? I'm sure I didn't get hit a single time, multiple times in separate matches and still no trophy. This is getting really frustrating.

I just followed the Guide and got it first time:

While looking at the Galactic map or multiplayer list of games, pick a Cyborg difficulty planet 7 or higher. When your character takes damage a little health bar will appear next to him showing some of it missing.

The easiest way to do this is by getting in a mech (EXO-44 Walker Exosuit). Bring backup mechs! and spend as little time as needed outside the mech as you can! You can call in stratagems while inside the mech as well to prevent leaving it. Also play with others so you're not the only one the enemy goes after.

It doesn't matter if the mech gets damaged, it won't count towards the trophy only your characters body health counts.

I tried it this way too, but my "Walker" stratagem is called "Stomper" because it is upgraded to Mk3. Maybe it's not working for me because of this. Do you also have it maxed out? If you do, then I might try it again and see if it pops.

1 minute ago, iustin-rusu said:

I tried it this way too, but my "Walker" stratagem is called "Stomper" because it is upgraded to Mk3. Maybe it's not working for me because of this. Do you also have it maxed out? If you do, then I might try it again and see if it pops.

No idea, I did this trophy years ago, plus I no longer have the game installed so can't check :(.

I could not get the trophy to unlock by joining a game that was already in progress. The only way this trophy unlocked for me was being in the ship before the mission was started and then starting the mission.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I could not get the trophy to unlock by joining a game that was already in progress. The only way this trophy unlocked for me was being in the ship before the mission was started and then starting the mission.

This is accurate.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input, guys! Managed to pop it together with the stealth trophy, figured if I'm not raising any alarms might as well not get hit. Doing the mission from start to finish seems to have done the trick.

• Like 1