The Hero and The Guardian trophies (SPOILERS)

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

@KidExtazy nice heads up, thanks. Any idea on the Elven city?

I spoke to a guy with a bow that was standing in the path between the inn and the weapons seller. He will take you to the Elfs leader and he will tell you that he wont leave until their sacred tree is healed. Go to the base of the tree and a girl there will give you a quest to heal the tree. I think this quest can be done before getting to the unmoored world so do It before triggering the endgame and you should be fine.

• Like 1

Wow, I really like timed events like that, especially when you cannot even save your game and restart if you make a mess and miss trophy. Thanks for the heads up.

Or maybe, you can rest at the inn before and if you mess up reload that save. Since you have option if you die to load from autosave or last rest at the inn.

Need to try that

Just now, Blitz said:

Wow, I really like timed events like that, especially when you cannot even save your game and restart if you make a mess and miss trophy. Thanks for the heads up.

Or maybe, you can rest at the inn before and if you mess up reload that save. Since you have option if you die to load from autosave or last rest at the inn.

Need to try that

Unfortunately, once you get to this part of the game, the option to reload your last inn save is disabled man. It wont show up in the main menu either. You will only be able to reload last saves.

51 minutes ago, KidExtazy said:

I spoke to a guy with a bow that was standing in the path between the inn and the weapons seller. He will take you to the Elfs leader and he will tell you that he wont leave until their sacred tree is healed. Go to the base of the tree and a girl there will give you a quest to heal the tree. I think this quest can be done before getting to the unmoored world so do It before triggering the endgame and you should be fine.

Sweet, thanks, bud.

• Like 1

I'm blocked out of The Guardian trophy, one of the NPC named Mallena for the Civil Unrest quest is nowhere to be found and I need her to actually make progress. I think you can reset the Unmoored World so I'll try that to see if it fixes anything. 

Edit : Letting yourself get killed and reseting the unmoored world fixed the issue for me, I went to Bathal straight away and did everything there (get your pawn and the quest from the seafloor shrine). 

Edited by Ennlocke