Trophy Thoughts?

7 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

yeah i usually don`t give a dime about reviews on youtube and so on, but the bad ones are overwhelming. That`s pretty sad because i really looked forward to play another SP game. Let me know what you think 🙂 

Played 2 chapters and I'm enjoying it so far, it gets better as you play.

Can't say anything about replayability though, I imagine that is going to become an issue

Xbox has 1 achievement that PS5 doesn't have which is Socially Transmitted Distraction. The achievement description is "Catch an STD from another player". However, it is still under the unlockable tab in game on the PS5 version. Guess Sony was not a fan of that achievement/trophy.

• Haha 2

On 3/28/2024 at 6:06 AM, Medoragent said:

It is. Even if it's not the only genre of the game, there is rogue-lite components in this game.

It's really more a standard co-op beat 'em up/action game above everything else.

23 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Xbox has 1 achievement that PS5 doesn't have which is Socially Transmitted Distraction. The achievement description is "Catch an STD from another player". However, it is still under the unlockable tab in game on the PS5 version. Guess Sony was not a fan of that achievement/trophy.

More likely so THQ doesn't get spammed via their support email about an un-obtainable Platinum trophy.
Some guy at their HQ is probably shaking under his desk from PTSD because of this trophy:

Very simple and enjoyable platinum, got clocked at 9-10h for everything. Not too much grind either.

Enjoyed the game, but it won't last long as there is no reason to grind it (although you can to maximize dark matter) since endgame is lacking.

The game has potential but too bad they didn't add more content or pvp. The online matchmaking didn't work for me (maybe couldn't find anybody with my criteria). Now it's just a short playthrough and you're pretty much done

5 hours ago, Erkawest said:

The game has potential but too bad they didn't add more content or pvp. 

there is already a free DLC, I think it's some kind of horde mode. Matt also said they want to update the game regularly with stuff happening in the show. I expect lots more free updates to come as well as paid expansions.