Boosting Session Hell Let Loose Broken

Hello,

i have been in talks with another mod here @DaivRules who put me in contact with @Sly Ripper to help fix this bug but unfortunately i didnt hear back and we lost out Hell Let Loose boosting session with over 60 members in it. I restarted the session and it's filling again , but again it won't let me update the time and like last time and we are bound to lose this session again :/

All of my other sessions (4) Renew just fine so I believe it's a coding issue with this specific game when renewing the date and time values.

Can someone please help me get in touch with someone that can help us with this so we don't lose our session again 🙏🫡🥲

Cheers!

I'm unable to push the session back on my end as well, so yeah it must be some kind of bug but I'm not sure why. Sly would be the only one that could fix it however

That being said, gaming sessions shouldn't be getting pushed back to infinity anyway as it eventually becomes so bloated that people join the session just to start their own sessions within the session comments. Looking at the session notes it seems like this is all entirely managed in some sort of PSN group anyways, so I'm not really sure why keeping the session active for a really long time is all that important though :hmm: 

• Like 1