Season 4 pyramid just arrived

Just a heads up about the Titan Battle / Pyramid:

Don't know if it is a bug or not, but I faced Li Mei at level 23 and absolutely destroyed her. I thought level 30 was needed, but apparently this is not the case.

And as I was aiming just for the trophy, I only completed the first mesa, so NO, you DONT need to finish the Invasion Mode to access the Titan Battle.

3 days is short indeed

1 minute ago, Ovatsug09 said:

Just a heads up about the Titan Battle / Pyramid:

Don't know if it is a bug or not, but I faced Li Mei at level 23 and absolutely destroyed her. I thought level 30 was needed, but apparently this is not the case.

And as I was aiming just for the trophy, I only completed the first mesa, so NO, you DONT need to finish the Invasion Mode to access the Titan Battle.

really?wow i ve grind again for nothing :/

29 minutes ago, lil-brook-lil said:

Titan battle has become available for three days as of this time

Really easy I used peacemaker and windbreaker talisman. You would immediately win.

how do u get that talisman? Im only lvl 8 rn and the titan battle scales with my lvl so I dont wanna grind more than necessary 

3 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Do you need to run through the entire invasion again to access the Titan? 

You do not need to run through the entire invasion to access the Titan.  However, not going through the entire invasion will prevent you from getting the best talisman in the game which makes this fight trivial.

Step 1) Get the The windbreaker talisman (look it up on YouTube there's lots of videos on how to get it for Season 4)
Step 2) Go respec your character so all points are invest into HP
Step 3) Fight the titan and try to keep the titan in the poison cloud as much as possible.

Just a word of caution if you use up all the charges and fail the fight you will have to spent 15,000 season currency to recharge the talisman.  I had about 30,000 before the fight so I could recharge it twice if need be.  On your first try you might mess it up, but you should be able to kill the titan no problem by the 2nd time as you'll understand the mechanics and how things work.  Hope that helps.

Done.

I just brute forced it at lvl 3 and it took a couple hours but it's fairly easy once you learn the patterns. 

What I did was use Kitana and spam the fans. 

Stage 3 is by far the toughest but if you learn the pattern it wasn't so bad. 

The first set of lasers spread across the screen so stand where you think a gap will be and block just in case. 

Jump next set

Duck next set

Then they fall from right to left so time it and dash towards them

Then they come back so do the same. 

Duck next set

Jump next set and land in the middle 

Once Li Mei respawns use your kameo before she has a chance to do a cartwheel spam 

Then get some distance and get back to spamming fans 

When she hits the floor, jump and throw a fan toss in the air to stay in the air long enough

Once I cleared stage 3 I done stage 4 straight away. 

Just wanted to add don’t forget, you have to fight her 6 more times after the first fight. If you want all the Titan Li Mei palettes which there are 8. 2 you get the first time which leaves 6 more. The gold version requires you to mirror match Li Mei as Li Mei yourself during the 6th battle, do a fatality or brutality and that’s that.

4 hours ago, RubyDiamondINK said:

Just wanted to add don’t forget, you have to fight her 6 more times after the first fight. If you want all the Titan Li Mei palettes which there are 8. 2 you get the first time which leaves 6 more. The gold version requires you to mirror match Li Mei as Li Mei yourself during the 6th battle, do a fatality or brutality and that’s that.

thank you for the information but this game game pissed me off so much that i deleted it just after the plat and will put warner bros on my personal list of greedy and lazy mf (gaming should be fun ffs)

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 3:23 AM, RubyDiamondINK said:

Is it usefull for any trophy ?

Never played this mode yet but would like to get it now so i dont need to wait again ^^'

Only beat the titan is necessary for trophy right ?

Thx :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Never played this mode yet but would like to get it now so i dont need to wait again ^^'

one time is enought yes ,rest is if you are in the team ,i like skins, even if they are ugly but free ,the nice ones are behind a paywall

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:21 AM, seblegamer said:

No it’s not necessary, the extra steps are only for the 100% completists outside of trophies, you good!

On 4/2/2024 at 4:46 AM, Vanzinho said:

We had 4 seasons so far, and always only one Titan Battle per season

I got the game a day after it disappeared. 

There goes my chance at getting a quick platinum. Thanks WB.

Edited by BarqsBandit