Still Possible to 100%?

Veritas_Grim

I saw that the game has some listed unattainable trophies on truetrophies... is that true or can you actually 100% the game (including the DLC)? Playing the PS4 copy on PS5. It looks like quite a few people have recently 100% it so I gonna say that the info listed there is inaccurate, but it would be nice to have some confirmation before I start to play it.

Unless a recent patch has screwed something up that I'm unaware of, the Plat and 100% are 100% obtainable for the PS4 version 🤔. @Shadow_Kisuragi Are you able to shed any light on this matter?

EDIT 1: I see what has happened, that list of unobtainable trophies doesn't fully distinguish between platforms, due to it being shared between all 3. The PS3 and Vita releases can't be 100%'ed due to them never getting the DLCs or any patches beyond a certain point, due to Sony closing their PS3 and Vita Q/A departments but the PS4 version is fine on all fronts.

EDIT 2: Elite Dangerous and Far Cry 4 are also on that list when they shouldn't be, because the relevant trophies were fixed a while ago 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Everything should be attainable offline unless I'm missing something which I doubt. I earned the platinum playing solo on Vita when it was given on PS+. And last year I got the DLC playing solo as well.

The trophies you should check are the one for getting all pets, armor, and killing all types of slime. I don't think you should worry about the crafting stations. You can take items from one world to another and duplicate them by backing your safe file.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unless a recent patch has screwed something up that I'm unaware of, the Plat and 100% are 100% obtainable for the PS4 version 🤔. @Shadow_Kisuragi Are you able to shed any light on this matter?

EDIT 1: I see what has happened, that list of unobtainable trophies doesn't distinguish between platforms due to it being shared between all 3. The PS3 and Vita releases can't be 100%'ed due to them never getting the DLCs or any patches beyond a certain point, due to Sony closing their PS3 and Vita Q/A departments but the PS4 version is fine on all fronts.

EDIT 2: Elite Dangerous and Far Cry 4 are also on that list when they shouldn't be, because the relevant trophies were fixed a while ago 🤔.

Yea I really like that they tell you what trophies are unattainable but it probably needs a disclaimer or something. I just joined psnprofiles but I'm not sure if this site has a similar type of feature? Thank you for the response!! 

I'll likely start playing on PS4 then soon.

15 minutes ago, Veritas_Grim said:

Yea I really like that they tell you what trophies are unattainable but it probably needs a disclaimer or something. I just joined psnprofiles but I'm not sure if this site has a similar type of feature? Thank you for the response!! 

I'll likely start playing on PS4 then soon.

You can look for the thread called PSNP+, with instruction on how to install that extension to get that function here. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

EDIT 1: I see what has happened, that list of unobtainable trophies doesn't distinguish between platforms due to it being shared between all 3. The PS3 and Vita releases can't be 100%'ed due to them never getting the DLCs or any patches beyond a certain point, due to Sony closing their PS3 and Vita Q/A departments but the PS4 version is fine on all fronts.

The tag on them is Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable. This is because the Vita and PS3 version, which shares the same list, doesn't have the latest updates so people without the PS4 version can't unlock them. I can put a disclaimer to clarify it up shortly. That tag means that they can still be obtained, but there's some condition where they're impossible.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The tag on them is Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable. This is because the Vita and PS3 version, which shares the same list, doesn't have the latest updates so people without the PS4 version can't unlock them. I can put a disclaimer to clarify it up shortly. That tag means that they can still be obtained, but there's some condition where they're impossible.

Thank you for the clarification :).

if it helps i only just recently got 100% in it according to psn profiles but the game has multiple achievements in game that don't count towards said achievement.  so yes you can get the play and 100% but as for the in game ones that don't count towards it i cannot confirm....

if it also helps i did almost all of it solo only getting help with the farming of materials at the end for armors. 

• Like 1