New filters

While you are looking at the Games page you should be able to filter out games without platinums or the other way around, since i am using it to see which game i should buy next it's kind of annoying to have to scim trough all the PSN games

I know it's not quite the same, but you could always go to the trophies page and filter the type by platinum. You can see all platinum trophies and then look at the game it corresponds to.

A filter like that would be useful if you're buying games for trophies.

yes but i also want it alpabethical :P

Why? It doesn't really matter what order they're in if you have no idea what game you want. And since you're just looking to play a game because of trophies, then you should want the highest points possible anyway.

Why? It doesn't really matter what order they're in if you have no idea what game you want. And since you're just looking to play a game because of trophies, then you should want the highest points possible anyway.

no you see i want the game to have a platinum because i want to get as many platinums in every word of the alphabet, so i go trough the games see which ones are still attainable and see their rarity. I do this when i get bored sometimes too but it would be much easier if the option too sort platinums, .org has this function but i rather not use .org cause it's so boring looking.
  • Like 1

no you see i want the game to have a platinum because i want to get as many platinums in every word of the alphabet, so i go trough the games see which ones are still attainable and see their rarity. I do this when i get bored sometimes too but it would be much easier if the option too sort platinums, .org has this function but i rather not use .org cause it's so boring looking.

If the first letter is the only one that matters, then you can just click whichever letter you need, then sort by points.