Time Trials you JUST Managed to Beat?

FluffyAssassin64

The whole game is a blast...except dash circuit :shakefist: . Out of curiosity did you make the solid white block character to help with dash circuit and turn off the walk animations to make it easier?

hmm, didn't realise the size affected the hitbox, guess i'll have to return to this game after a year long break

I actually turned the video off before the race part. I can't EVER look at that again :(

i finally made it ^^! But... I forgot to save the last time i played it so i have to collect 19 small bricks and buy 2 more weapons from the king before i get the platinum :/
  • Like 1

So did you make a white block and put in the codes?

nope, i decided i can do this! If other people can then why the hell can't i.So i took my ezio character ran around that yard for a good 3 hours with hardcore workout music playing in the background and then after a couple broken chairs and torn apart pillows i decided to take a break, 30 min after i return and what do you know i complete it on my first try :D but the pause trick did help me learn the map and know exactly when i should i turn, and thanks without you 3d dot game heroes would still rot in my shelf and never be touched again.

nope, i decided i can do this! If other people can then why the hell can't i.So i took my ezio character ran around that yard for a good 3 hours with hardcore workout music playing in the background and then after a couple broken chairs and torn apart pillows i decided to take a break, 30 min after i return and what do you know i complete it on my first try :D but the pause trick did help me learn the map and know exactly when i should i turn, and thanks without you 3d dot game heroes would still rot in my shelf and never be touched again.

Like a boss. Great job and as I said before MAD respect goes towards people with the European and Japanese platinums :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...