Foamstar Mission Update | Season 3

I've yet to test it, especially since I've already completed all previous Foamstar Missions, but when i completed the new one--Nightmare, it showed up as complete for all 6 characters.

I'm wondering if this means you can do all prior missions once now, instead of 6 times, and still get the completion bonus, maybe even the lone DLC trophy.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

54 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I've yet to test it, especially since I've already completed all previous Foamstar Missions, but when i completed the new one--Nightmare, it showed up as complete for all 6 characters.

I'm wondering if this means you can do all prior missions once now, instead of 6 times, and still get the completion bonus, maybe even the lone DLC trophy.

Can you explain a little bit more where is nightmare? I don't have that option and can test it since I completed 1 mission with every character 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, darkjjda said:

Can you explain a little bit more where is nightmare? I don't have that option and can test it since I completed 1 mission with every character 

Nightmare is the new foamstar mission. It should show up right in the Mission menu. When i loaded in, even prior to the patch, it was at 85% with a ??? Mission.

1 hour ago, veinte-justo said:

I dont see new trophies for this season, at last for now. Still, Im going to test it.

From what i can tell, at least the 2.5 hours i invested, there are no trophies this season. Not sure if they're saving them for next season or if they really stopped.

In the last hour, though, my game crashed 4 times. I somehow managed to complete one Squad Mission on Hard as Coiff Guy, but i cant even do that with Tonix without the game just croaking at Wave 7 and 9, respectively.

If you haven’t completed all previous missions with all characters you can’t see the final mission they added today.

Edit: I can also confirm you can pop the DLC trophy on the other stack without the need to play this last mission.

Edited by Djeheuty
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Angulus said:

They added a mission? That wasn't on the roadmap. But there's no new trophies...

It's in the patch notes.

6 hours ago, Ceridane said:

For a second I thought they added a "Nightmare" difficulty and trophy for the missions. I was starting to freak out 😅

To be fair, the Mission is waaaaay harder than the last Boss Mission. And the boss pulls another fake out.

6 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

If you haven’t completed all previous missions with all characters you can’t see the final mission they added today.

Edit: I can also confirm you can pop the DLC trophy on the other stack without the need to play this last mission.

I still need to check on my alt to see how this update affects the DLC. I wonder if you need all 7 missions done now for the trophy and/or if you can avoid 5 additional playthroughs.

6 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Disappointed there’s no new trophies.

I know I could just play it again for fun, but I have too much on the backlog to justify it. Hopefully more trophies come with future updates as I do enjoy this game.

Yeah, i rushed all of this past week grinding levels just to get Coiff Guy unlocked. And i was expecting a big DLC trophy update yesterday, but oh well.

I'll probably grind to unlock Chloe Noir and then call it a day. I played as her in Extreme Party and she's pretty unique. Plus, i still gotta update the guide with her "stats".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I still need to check on my alt to see how this update affects the DLC. I wonder if you need all 7 missions done now for the trophy and/or if you can avoid 5 additional playthroughs.

That’s exactly what I tested, I unlocked both DLC trophies (PS4 & PS5) today so I know for sure you don’t need to play 7th mission with any character.

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

That’s exactly what I tested, I unlocked both DLC trophies (PS4 & PS5) today so I know for sure you don’t need to play 7th mission with any character.

I appreciate that. Do you still need to do 6 playthroughs for the first 6 missions?