Ending requirements for this?

NORMAL ENDING

Complete the game without getting the qualifications for the True or Conquest ending. You will still get the normal ending even if you get the requirements for any other ending

PLANEPTUNE ENDING

• Have Planeptune's Local shares above 70%
  • Have Neptune's Lily Rank at 5

LASTATION ENDING

• Have Lastation's Local share above 70%
  • Have Noire and Uni's Lily Rank at 5

LEANBOX ENDING

• Have Leanbox's Local shares above 70%
  • Have Vert's Lily Rank at 5

LOWEE ENDING

• Have Lowee's local shares above 70%
  • Have Blanc, Rom, and Ram's Lily rank at 5

HUMAN ENDING

• Have Compa, 5.pb, IF, Gust, and Nisa's Lily rank at 5
  • Do not meet the requirements of the other endings

TRUE ENDING

• Have everyone's Lily rank at 4
  • Get Planeptune, Lowee, Lastation, and Leanbox's Global shares to 15%
  • Recruit all the CPUs

CONQUEST ENDING

• Recruit all the CPUs
  • See all 3 Cursed sword chirper events before Chapter 5, which are done by having Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastations shares at %55
  • locally Have Planeptune's global shares at 55% before Chapter 5

CONQUEST ENDING

• Recruit all the CPUs
  • See all 3 Cursed sword chirper events before Chapter 5, which are done by having Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastations shares at %55
  • locally Have Planeptune's global shares at 55% before Chapter 5

That's impossible on ReBirth 2 i believe?

heard shares from MK2 are different since there is no local/world share system on this one:

Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastations shares cant go higher than 33% at this rate. (so maybe its 30% this time...)

heard shares from MK2 are different since there is no local/world share system on this one:

Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastations shares cant go higher than 33% at this rate. (so maybe its 30% this time...)

holy crap o.o you know i thought you were playing mk2 lol yeah I think they changed it up for rebirth 2 

ReBirth 2 doesn't have share system? o.O

He? How would we get endings without shares? o.O

ReBirth 2 doesn't have share system? o.O

He? How would we get endings without shares? o.O

It have, the only difference is: there is no local/world share system. Just world share

(though someone already explained me better how it works, its same thing but someone had confused me over having 3 cities at 50% which is wrong)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Spoilers, obviously:

There are three main ending routes, Normal End, True End, and Ruling End.

Normal Route

This is the default route, triggered when the conditions for True End or Ruling End are not met.

Normal Ending

o Conditions for Character Endings (below) or Maker Ending (below) are not met.

Planeptune Ending

o Planeptune Share rating at 70%+ at game clear

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with Neptune is at 5+

Lastation Ending

o Recruit Noire into the party

o Lastation Share rating at 70%+ at game clear

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with Noire and Uni is at 5+

Lowee Ending

o Recruit Blanc into the party

o Lowee Share rating at 70%+ at game clear

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with Blanc, Rom, and Ram is at 5+

Leanbox Ending

o Recruit Vert into the party

o Leanbox Share rating at 70%+ at game clear

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with Vert is at 5+

Makers Ending

o Conditions for the four character endings (above) have not been met.

o Recruit all Maker characters into the party:

Requires IF, Compa, RED, Broccoli, 5pb., Cave, Falcom, Marvelous, CC2, and Tekken

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with all of the above characters is at 5+

True Route

True Ending

By the end of Chapter 6, the following conditions must be met:

o Share rating of all four cities is at 15%+

o Recruit Noire, Blanc, and Vert into the party

o Recruit all Maker characters into the party

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with all 4 Goddesses and all 10 Maker characters is at 4+

Ruling Route

To trigger this route, you must fulfill the following conditions:

Before the end of Chapter 3, view all three events related to the Holy Sword:

o One in Lastation (requires Lastation shares at a certain point, not sure on the exact %, sorry)

o One in Lowee (requires Lowee shares, see above)

o One in Leanbox (requires Leanbox shares, see above)

The following requirements must be met before fighting Magic the Hard for the second time in Chapter 5:

o Planeptune's Share rating at 55%+

This will lock you onto the Ruling Route:

Holy Sword End

Be on the Ruling route, and...

o Have recruited all Maker characters into the party

o Nepgear's Lily Rank with Uni, Rom, Ram, Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert is at 8+

Ruling End

Be on the Ruling route, and...

o Do not fulfill the conditions listed for "Holy Sword End" above.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have problem with "Ruling Ending"...in my case I have Lily Rank 8+ at all Characters >_<

Maximum of what I can walk in the "Ruling route" to the place where it Noire and Uni fights with me. After that, the whole team is going again and the final battle begins, for its completion - Holy Sword End ... Again xD

...Is the problem is in high Lily Ranks? and no chance to complete game with this ending instead a Beginning New Game ... from zero-point? xD

Edited by Nanaki278

I have problem with "Ruling Ending"...in my case I have Lily Rank 8+ at all Characters >_<

Maximum of what I can walk in the "Ruling route" to the place where it Noire and Uni fights with me. After that, the whole team is going again and the final battle begins, for its completion - Holy Sword End ... Again xD

...Is the problem is in high Lily Ranks? and no chance to complete game with this ending instead a Beginning New Game ... from zero-point? xD

Maybe the part about Holy Sword events being seen is the main problem?

Did you use the save from before you have seen the 3 events about Holy Sword or after?

Edited by SatoshiOokami
  • Like 1

Holy Sword events...and if I had miss one (or two) events, may I pass throught Chapter 5 to a "Special" (i cant correct translate this name ^^) Chapter? Can I pass on Ruling Route without seen all Holy Sword Events?

Second...saves...This exactly the is a problem)) I haven't any save at key-check-points because i bought the game almost immediately after it was released.

Thereby in the begining the game passes by my memories about mk2 from ps3, next then i found a Japan Wiki but I think that it was too late ^^

...All my last hope was on Uni, who has a Lily Rank 7 at last start of playtrought...and of course, some events at Last Station up her Lily Rank xD

on Japan Wiki on page about "requements" was many interesting things, but they are many appears more as "translate bugs" >_<

>link<

...now i have 120+ hours of play time,9 playthrough cycles, almost full dungeons unlock and more than 200kk money...and this is dead-and >_<

Even if I a start new game from zero...I can't collect all Pictures and Backgrounds at one-time-on-one-save-point...and it's sad xD. May be still another way? ^^

P.S: Sorry for bad English, I am Russian. xD

Edited by Nanaki278

Just don't recruit all makers into your party and your fixed to watch bad ending instead of Holy Sword ending :)

(for example ignore recruiting Marvelous, CC2, or Tekken)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

Hmm, looks interesting ... probably I was something miss in requirements on entering in "Ruling route" after Chaper 5. In this part:

The following requirements must be met before fighting Magic the Hard for the second time in Chapter 5:
      o Planeptune's Share rating at 55%+

How can i recruit any Goddes without recruting a Maker Character that belongs to Her (Goddess) Capital/City. For expamle, I can't recruit Noire without recruit CC2 because if the share reach 30%+ (don't remenber exactly how much ^^) I get a CC2 Event and only after that on 50%+ Share level i get a Noire Event. I can't just ingnore CC2 if i want to recruit Noire, and without Noire I can't pass to "Ruling route"...mate xD

It's just in theory, and i may do the wrong conclusions...anyway i need some time to test it ^^

Edited by Nanaki278

Wow so getting the ending requirements for Re;Birth 2 sounds like it is a bit harder than Hyperdimension Neptunia PP.

@Nanaki have you tried using multiple save points? As far as I can recall, it is more difficult to get everything in one playthrough for any HDN game.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Almost forgot that Nanaki, it sure is a mess to see that ending now

if you can't somehow miss recruting maker characters on chapter 5 xD

(that was the reason i started with that one since i thought lily ranks could get in the way later)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

@Nanaki have you tried using multiple save points?

Yes...but not this time. I use multiple saves when first time play mk2 on PS3. At the moment when I get platinum I had more than 35 save points. Yes, it's more than enough...but it was my first long-play experience in Hyperdimention series. A this moment the Guide for mk2 is allready exists, and I only now smoothly remember that's same situation (about Lily Ranks and irreversibility xD) has been in mk2 too...mb I mistaken...I'm confused :S But when I start play RE2 on PSVita It was my sixth game in Hyperdimention series....and of course I simply forgot about this *bad* ending xD...and play the game by my classic save model - "2+1 save"

...2 sequential saves and one reserved...that's all :| . PS Plus Backup allready overwrited ...long time ago)...mate :blink:

Almost forgot that Nanaki, it sure is a mess to see that ending now

if you can't somehow miss recruting maker characters on chapter 5 xD

(that was the reason i started with that one since i thought lily ranks could get in the way later)

Yes..that's a mess :blink: ...And I don't know how to miss recruting maker characters on chapter 5. Manipulation with share levels gives nothing. Makers not leaving from party when share level in too low or too high throughout the range of 0-100%...deadend :blink:

or how speaks in Russia "minced meat impossible to turn the backwards" ))) or some kind of this. :lol:

I see only one way to get out of this situation, copy current saves to PS Plus...and, yes..begin a New Game...after I finish game with "Ruling Ending" with minimal side actions, copyback saves and contunue with all that remains...(ex.Nariyuki Dungeon) :ninja:

Nya!

Edited by Nanaki278

Nanaki have you tried raising to 50% first, maybe there will be an option to recruit one of the two in that city.

You mean that I must ingnore Event at 30% and look at it only when Share level was 50%+? hmm....looks interesting, i need some time to test it...

...before I try...What if the Event symbol (Maker) does not disappear between 30-50%, and when i reach 50% and took the Event is simply got two characters in row? 

Edited by Nanaki278

You mean that I must ingnore Event at 30% and look at it only when Share level was 50%+? hmm....looks interesting, i need some time to test it...

...before I try...What if the Event symbol (Maker) does not disappear between 30-50%, and when i reach 50% and took the Event is simply got two characters at row? 

The Goddess recruit events take "priority" over the Maker recruit events.  If both are available at the same time, the Goddess will join first, and you must re-enter the city to recruit the Maker.

If you want to avoid recruiting a Maker (going to use Lastation and CC2 as an example):

o Keep Lastation's shares below 30% until you reach Chapter 5

o Without entering Lastation, raise Lastation's shares to > 50%

o Enter Lastation.  You should get the event where Noire joins the party.

o Without entering Lastation a second time, lower Lastation's shares back down to < 30%.  CC2's event should disappear.

• Like 2

Nanaki have you tried raising to 50% first, maybe there will be an option to recruit one of the two in that city.

The Goddess recruit events take "priority" over the Maker recruit events.  If both are available at the same time, the Goddess will join first, and you must re-enter the city to recruit the Maker.

That's True! Thank you everyone. The Problem solved.

Game succesfully finished with "Ruling Ending"

Nya! ^_^

Edited by Nanaki278
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...