QUESTIONS ABOUT AUTOPOP PS3-PS4

That's it, I have doubts if I start playing the game on my PS5 but the PS4 version obviously, and I was never able to platinum the game on PS3 because of the difficult online trophies and more so these days... that's why My question is whether there is some type of autopop if I start playing, since I already have all the trophies that the PS4 version requires.

1 minute ago, AguParker said:

That's it, I have doubts if I start playing the game on my PS5 but the PS4 version obviously, and I was never able to platinum the game on PS3 because of the difficult online trophies and more so these days... that's why My question is whether there is some type of autopop if I start playing, since I already have all the trophies that the PS4 version requires.

I can't think of any PS3>PS4 autopops off the top of my head. It's not like it will let you sync your saves to your PS4 from PS3 is it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AguParker said:

2 minutes ago, den-69 said:

I can't think of any PS3>PS4 autopops off the top of my head. It's not like it will let you sync your saves to your PS4 from PS3 is it?

There is no form of autopopping for the PS4 port of Red Dead Redemption. If there was, I would've mentioned it in the updated guide. The same will most likely be said for the other regional stacks of the game.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, den-69 said:

The Borderlands games all have 2-way cross-save and auto-pop, as did Sound Shapes before its cross-save cloud was switched off a few years ago. Minecraft also used to have cross-save but that was nuked years ago :(. PS3 to PS4 cross-save is fairly rare but it does exist, though in some cases it has been either been disabled or outright removed from the respective games.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2