Nobody Knows What Happened Trophy possibly glitched after patch

It can still work, i've popped it on the new patch about 6 times, though I can't say what is causing it to glitch. I think it was a bit buggy before patch as well.

If having problems, I would delete your whole game save and possibly the game data and reinstall, then make your way back to it collecting everything again.

If you follow my Platinum 3 hours guide on it and perform all the same actions, skip cutscenes etc, then hopefully it will pop...

Edited by Optinooby
  • Haha 1

Having the same issue. I deleted my save files, uninstalled and reinstalled offline with no patch. Going to see if I can get it this way. Won't work for digital even if it does tho

Yup this is happening to me too. Tried it with both Emily and Edward with the required lagnipipes. I deleted the game and installed it without the patch but I always die when I load in my save. Great job, THQ Nordic!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Optinooby said:

It can still work, i've popped it on the new patch about 6 times, though I can't say what is causing it to glitch. I think it was a bit buggy before patch as well.

If having problems, I would delete your whole game save and possibly the game data and reinstall, then make your way back to it collecting everything again.

If you follow my Platinum 3 hours guide on it and perform all the same actions, skip cutscenes etc, then hopefully it will pop...

You sure you were playing on the latest patch Opti? It only released on 04/22 I believe

9 minutes ago, Brioz-- said:

You sure you were playing on the latest patch Opti? It only released on 04/22 I believe

Oh no i didnt know they released a new one, I played on 1.03.

So they released 1.04 and its messed this trophy up possibly, wow lol.

This game had so much potential....;(

6 hours ago, MITSTREITER said:

Do they have a support email? Maybe we write them all.

I submitted a bug report, messaged them on Twitter and contacted them by email directly. The more of us that do that, the better.

11 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Oh no i didnt know they released a new one, I played on 1.03.

So they released 1.04 and its messed this trophy up possibly, wow lol.

This game had so much potential....;(

You must have been on 1.05 Opti. New patch that bugged this trophy is 1.06.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brioz-- said:

I submitted a bug report, messaged them on Twitter and contacted them by email directly. The more of us that do that, the better.

You must have been on 1.05 Opti. New patch that bugged this trophy is 1.06.

Where can i find the Bug report site? I think twitter is pointless, because they never react on social media :D 

Ok...🫠

Don´t save while inside the attic, save before or after that area. The black screen seems to happen if you save while inside the attic. 

I have submitted a ticket to THQ about the trophy and the black screens: https://bugreporting.thqnordic.com/#/projects/137/alone-in-the-dark-community/add-issue

A curious thing has happened to me. I  have deleted the game and played without patches. A trophy pop when I tried to play one of my saves, the one about opening all the locks lol

• Like 3

So, for me, the prompt came up and I watched the cutscene on my very first playthrough with Carnby, at the time I didn't even know it was a secret scene or that a trophy was associated with it. Since than, I've obtained all the collectibles and the prompt to trigger the scene never shows up with Alice and I've triggered It several times since obtaining all the collectibles and It doesn't pop,

Last trophy I'm missing too :'(

On 4/26/2024 at 7:24 PM, BladeSpain said:

Ok...🫠

Don´t save while inside the attic, save before or after that area. The black screen seems to happen if you save while inside the attic. 

I have submitted a ticket to THQ about the trophy and the black screens: https://bugreporting.thqnordic.com/#/projects/137/alone-in-the-dark-community/add-issue

A curious thing has happened to me. I  have deleted the game and played without patches. A trophy pop when I tried to play one of my saves, the one about opening all the locks lol

What trophy pops?

It seems like some of the trophies that require you to have completed/collected a lagniappes set are glitched. I didn't get "Nobody knows what happened" either even though I completed the "The Hartwood Curse" lagniappes set. I started playing the game on the most recent patch.

I also didn't get the "Radical Acceptance" trophy, even though I completed the “Dying With Dignity” lagniappes set. But there was no objective to wash the paint off Jeremy’s portrait during Chapter 4 when playing as Emily. There was no prompt in the walk-in closet and no portrait in there, either. This prevented the "Radical Acceptance" ending from triggering.

"One of a thousand young" is also glitched. There is no prompt to give an offering to the whispering tree in Chapter 4 when playing as Edward (even though I completed the "A Goat Without Horns” lagniappes set. 

Edited by sanjinb

On 4/26/2024 at 7:24 PM, BladeSpain said:

Ok...🫠

I open a Ticket too. Hope they will fix it!