Naytiba Researcher Glitched or am I missing something?

Only missed Behemoth in NG as well, just beat him in NG+ and of course no trophy for all Naytibas. Hope the devs are aware and this gets patched or I won't be getting the Plat. 

If you're like me and following powerpyx guide - it's a bit consistent with naytiba count in certain points in the guide. Hopefully I am okay with 63/67 before going for 

Spoiler

decline Adam

hopefully...

I don't understand very well...

I did 63/67 naytibas before of "point of no return", I forgot to make a save backup 😬, died in final boss, and make the ending of

Spoiler

taking hand

Now, the trophy is buged in NG+ or the count just reset?

If I do the other ending in NG+, the trophy will pop?

Or we all in the same boat for now? 😅

Posted (edited)

Trophy is bugged in NG+, it seems like behemoth and cocoon do not make the counter increase in any scenario on NG+. 

However, it seems like the final boss DOES count in NG+

Edited by raine4thewin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, raine4thewin said:

Trophy is bugged in NG+, it seems like behemoth and cocoon do not make the counter increase in any scenario on NG+. 

However, it seems like the final boss DOES count in NG+

Nice! good to know, so it's seems safe for me, thank you!

Tbh... even if I need do 3 runs in the game, it's ok to me... I liked very much the game

Edited by SABBATH
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, badboy0-bicknell said:

i need help I have all of the naytibas but no trophy my counter is stuck at 65/67 but in game I have ALL OF THE NAYTIBAS and I've done new game + I'm on my 3rd play through. 

As far I understand until now, if you don't kill those enemies:

Behemoth

Brute

Cocoon

in the normal New Game, they become buged on NG+.
So, my sugestion for now, is make a backup save, erase your save data from the game, and start a fresh new one, focossing on kill all naytibas. And remember, to kill the "Cocoon" you need to get 100% on Lilly.

And at the end chose the "No Take Hand" ending

I'm about to beat the game on NG+ in 2 or 3 hours, and then I will can say if the only missables naytibas are the problem

Edited by SABBATH

Posted (edited)

And YES, I got my trophy!

So, apparently the Naytibas: Behemoth, Brute (need confirmarion) and Cocoon, are buged if you kill them in the NG+, maybe if you try to kill every Naytiba again in NG+ works, idk...

But if you only miss the last boss, it's ok.

THE LAST BOSS COUNT FOR THE TROPHY IN NG+!

Edited by SABBATH
Typos...

Posted (edited)

I only missed the behemoth. I make a 100% to get all collectibles, datalog, fishing etc. I have made the 2 choices at the end on my ng+, and no trophy...

I contacted the developer twice and they never answered... 

Edited by Ashesheart
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 3:30 PM, Ashesheart said:

I only missed the behemoth. I make a 100% to get all collectibles, datalog, fishing etc. I have made the 2 choices at the end on my ng+, and no trophy...

I contacted the developer twice and they never answered... 

One of the accounts you tweeted to is a fan account, and the other is the social media account that likely might not have access to communications with the developer. I would recommend tweeting at the CEO of the developer, @jamm3d.

Posted (edited)

I don't know that the StellarBlade is an unofficial account. It seems very official to me (with the website, the number of followers, the certification, etc.) The developer of the game is ShiftUp right ? so event if the 2nd account is a social media account, they can send the request to developers (in my opinion).

Nevermind, i sent an email i have found on their website.

And the @jamm3d account on X doesn't seems to be "alive" 

Edited by Ashesheart

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Ashesheart said:

I don't know that the StellarBlade is an unofficial account. It seems very official to me (with the website, the number of followers, the certification, etc.) The developer of the game is ShiftUp right ? so event if the 2nd account is a social media account, they can send the request to developers (in my opinion).

Nevermind, i sent an email i have found on their website.

And the @jamm3d account on X doesn't seems to be "alive" 

Hello, i've got an answer from Shift Up

"

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest in Stellar Blade, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your report and have shared this with our dev team and our publisher to address it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and please stay tuned.

Best,
SHIFT UP

"

Edited by Ashesheart
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Interesting thing. 

In NG I've missed exactly one Naytiba — Behemoth. And after finishing Making New Memories ending my progress was 63/67.

In the NG+ while rushing for the No Lily ending finished only corresponding Behemoth quest and trophy counter ticked to 64/67.

In NG+ I've selected Cost of Lost Memories ending and after that selected continue for the last ending Return to the Colony.

And after that alongside with ending trophy I've received Naytiba Researcher trophy and Platinum.

May be at least for my case this is because I've tracked missed Naytiba before registering last 3 from the Return to the Colony ending.  

Edited by TopoRUS
  • Like 3

I just finished my first playthrough trying to avoid ANY info on the game (completely blind). I was always going to get the plat but as I checked to see what I need to clean up I noticed this forum and it’s not looking good.

SPOILERS**

I finished the ‘accept the hand’ ending with all the codex naytiba but yet only track 64/67 on the trophy? Reading this forum I realise there are the ‘glitched naytibas’ but I’ve killed them all except the boss for the other ending.

I went to eidos 9 so I’ve definitely killed a cocoon and also the behemoth as I remember the kaya storyline (and have that trophy). So what else could I be missing? 

Even if I start and beat NG+ with the other ending, I will surely only get 65/67 naytiba unless there are multiple I missed from different endings? (If so please don’t spoil those)

18 hours ago, TopoRUS said:

Interesting thing. 

In NG I've missed exactly one Naytiba — Behemoth. And after finishing Making New Memories ending my progress was 63/67.

In the NG+ while rushing for the No Lily ending finished only corresponding Behemoth quest and trophy counter ticked to 64/67.

In NG+ I've selected Cost of Lost Memories ending and after that selected continue for the last ending Return to the Colony.

And after that alongside with ending trophy I've received Naytiba Researcher trophy and Platinum.

May be at least for my case this is because I've tracked missed Naytiba before registering last 3 from the Return to the Colony ending.  

I think I am in the exact same scenario as you I just finished 1st run on ‘making new memories’ but DID kill behemoth so I’ve finished with 64/67 as opposed to your 63. 

I’m aiming to do the exact same as you with rushing no lily and the last two ending so hopefully I SHOULD also get my trophy.

this was super helpful, thanks

On 5/16/2024 at 3:27 PM, TopoRUS said:

Interesting thing. 

this is where I'm at as well. I had a complete entry of the naytibas in the data bank on my first playthrough, 63/67 on end.

NG+ now but only 64/67

In my experience you should be @ 63/67 before the final fight. Then after getting BOTH 100% lily endings the trophy should pop.

there are many people saying the process of this trophy won’t be carry over to NG+ so it is better try finishing it in NG

3 hours ago, Ashesheart said:

Hello !

Good news, the today's update that add boss challenge mode and 2 new outfits, fixed the trophy issue. I launch the game, and the trophy unlock , so as the platinum :)

Second this!! I loaded up an alt account where this bugged for me with a full Naytiba log. As soon as I loaded into the save in the Presence Chamber right before the end of the game, this trophy popped!

• Like 3

So to make everything easy can anyone say the right way to do it?

I just finished Eidos 9 and killed Cocoon there, landed on next area so doing that today, what ending should I choose after this area?
And can I do the PS+ Save upload and choose the other ending now or should I do that in NG+ where I don´t go to Eidos 9?

17 minutes ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

So to make everything easy can anyone say the right way to do it?

I just finished Eidos 9 and killed Cocoon there, landed on next area so doing that today, what ending should I choose after this area?
And can I do the PS+ Save upload and choose the other ending now or should I do that in NG+ where I don´t go to Eidos 9?

At the final boss, pick “do not take hand.”

You can then use the continue option from there and pick to take his hand for another ending. NG+ the final ending where you don’t take his hand again. 

19 minutes ago, raine4thewin said:

At the final boss, pick “do not take hand.”

You can then use the continue option from there and pick to take his hand for another ending. NG+ the final ending where you don’t take his hand again. 

So I choose don't take hand, kill boss, quit game and choose continue, take hand kill boss.

Start NG+ from main menue and Speedrun it than don't take hand and get final Naytiba.

My backup save Incase I die from final boss I do after I finish Spire 4 right?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

So I choose don't take hand, kill boss, quit game and choose continue, take hand kill boss.

Start NG+ from main menue and Speedrun it than don't take hand and get final Naytiba.

My backup save Incase I die from final boss I do after I finish Spire 4 right?

Yep sounds about right to me! 

The final area after spire 4 isn’t very long though so even without a cloud save you will be fine. You also will not receive any naytiba data from the take hand options, just an FYI

Edited by raine4thewin

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, raine4thewin said:

Yep sounds about right to me! 

The final area after spire 4 isn’t very long though so even without a cloud save you will be fine. You also will not receive any naytiba data from the take hand options, just an FYI

Making the cloud save just in case I screw up boss and die :)

But if Take hand don't have Naytiba data and only used for ending trophy shouldn't I do that first than continue and don't take hand so I have the Naytiba data with me to NG+ from the don't take hand ending?

Edited by Mr_PaNtsONh3aD
Missed something