Trophy thoughts

What do you think of this? I really want to try to plat a Nep-Nep but the games are intidimating, this game looks to be a little simpler. Most of the trophies are stuff I've done in other RPGs(win 250 battles, do a 1000-hit combo, etc.) but Nep-Nep is really insidious for requiring you to do a lot of micromanagement. Thoughts?

I'd like to try this but maybe wait for a sale...?

I've platinumed many of the Neptunia games, and they usually aren't super difficult, usually just time-consuming. SistersVsSisters was a pretty quick and painless plat, so this one probably won't be too bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

I've went into detail on the plat experience here from my JP PS5 run...

...but to summarize, this one's mostly a nerfed version of the Sisters VS Sisters plat across the board, with most grinds being nerfed and miscellaneous task trophies either being made easier or sometimes excised (no more having to find a spot to drop to 1 HP via poison). The only real exceptions are 1) the 300km grind for bike travel, which will have to be idled for a few hours by circling around a round area with some rubberband action (the starting forest dungeons have a stump area and one of them also contains a save point, so just do the grind there), and 2) the whopping three Neptral Towers here which have 100 floors each and require some degree of fighting due to their enforced starting levels.

Also, this series is easy to plat overall, generally speaking. Not really sure where the comment on having to do a lot of micromanagement comes from considering this series pretty consistently has easy plats, especially with the spinoffs where they've pretty much all had short and borderline-effortless plats since the initial Vita spinoff trilogy. The mainline games and remakes of such are a bit more complicated, but far from anything I'd consider notable as far as JRPG plats go.

What Walt says goes, he is the nep master. All hail

• Haha 1