Trophy thoughts?

Looks like a fairly simple list. Nothing overly complicated, but not sure yet obviously on the time requirements for the rank based trophies.

I’ve been waiting for this one to finally release! Hopefully I get the time to get to writing the guide (if no one does first)!

• Like 2

I didn't realise this one was releasing so soon. If my backlog wasn't already as backed up as it is, I would have picked this up immediately. I'm really thrilled at the prospect of playing a classic-inspired survival horror game, considering how dehydrated us survival horror fans are. The modern controller scheme also makes this title easier to pick up for those who find tank controls annoying, which is always great! I can't say much trophy-wise as I likely won't be aiming for the trophies at all, but it looks like a typical Resident Evil-inspired list, for those who both enjoy finding every little secret and playing the game again under certain constraints.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

I didn't realise this one was releasing so soon. If my backlog wasn't already as backed up as it is, I would have picked this up immediately. I'm really thrilled at the prospect of playing a classic-inspired survival horror game, considering how dehydrated us survival horror fans are. The modern controller scheme also makes this title easier to pick up for those who find tank controls annoying, which is always great! I can't say much trophy-wise as I likely won't be aiming for the trophies at all, but it looks like a typical Resident Evil-inspired list, for those who both enjoy finding every little secret and playing the game again under certain constraints.

Same here! It was on my wishlist! I think the trophy list seems pretty straighforward and short.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Same here! It was on my wishlist! I think the trophy list seems pretty straighforward and short.

Agreed, I don't think this will take us diehard Resident Evil and Silent Hill fans very much to 100%, nothing we're not used to anyway! :P

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Agreed, I don't think this will take us diehard Resident Evil and Silent Hill fans very much to 100%, nothing we're not used to anyway! :P

Hahaha, true that! xD I played the demo and enjoyed it quite a lot. Hopefully the full game will maintain that feeling :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelbless45 said:

Hahaha, true that! xD I played the demo and enjoyed it quite a lot. Hopefully the full game will maintain that feeling :)

The demo was fantastic! Definitely looking forward to getting deeper into the game and puzzles. Overall I just really like the aesthetic of the world. 

4 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Apparently the S Rank requirements are:

10 or less heals

15/15 secrets

0 Hints used

I wonder if you can "cheese" it by dying instead of healing, will have to try that 🤔

If those are really the only three requirements for the S rank, then this should be stupid easy - especially if you're following a guide. Even more so if, like you said, dying can be used as a strategy.

On 5/10/2024 at 10:51 AM, diogoarez said:

Apparently the S Rank requirements are:

10 or less heals

15/15 secrets

0 Hints used

I wonder if you can "cheese" it by dying instead of healing, will have to try that 🤔

I think you are not supposed to use any lives to get S rank. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Hey mate, you CAN use lives!! You can also get LESS than 15 secrets!! One of my results below;

Rank S - Heals Used 3, Secrets Found 14/15, Hints Spent, Lives Used 1.

If you change that Lives Used to 0 by the way, but with everything else the same, that then becomes an S+!

I posted a bit more on the S Rank thread, pretty much the rank works of a point system. 1 Life used is -10 points as an example, every Secret found is +3 points and lets say you need 150 points for S rank!! Examples of course ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, angelbless45 said:

You can die as many times as you want and get the S+, i just did it, you just need to make sure to have "Extra Lives" turned off apparently 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2024 at 9:44 PM, Optinooby said:

Hey mate, you CAN use lives!! You can also get LESS than 15 secrets!! One of my results below;

Rank S - Heals Used 3, Secrets Found 14/15, Hints Spent, Lives Used 1.

If you change that Lives Used to 0 by the way, but with everything else the same, that then becomes an S+!

I posted a bit more on the S Rank thread, pretty much the rank works of a point system. 1 Life used is -10 points as an example, every Secret found is +3 points and lets say you need 150 points for S rank!! Examples of course ;)

That is really good to know! Thank you mate!