Game companion apps

Pinkie-Pie

Game companion apps...?

What platform? 

Check the apps section on the PSN Store on your Vita. If they're there, then they're there. It may depend on your region though, I know the US store has some apps we EU store guys don't.

But no, iOS or Android apps don't run on Vita as far as I know.

I kinda hoped the PS Vita could run the app's associated with PS4 games. (Kenway's Fleet is quite fun but it can eat up all my play time and after a week I'm still only 33% through the main game.)

My phone sucks and can't run any of the Playstation apps. Don't suppose anyone has any decent suggestions on a tablet that runs those fine but isn't an over-priced IPad!?

-----> Needs the rest of his technology to catch up with his PS4!

Don't have a vita yet, much as I would like one! Forgive my ignorance, but what's BlueStacks?

And Goekie, saw your location is Kalimdor, have holidayed in Thunder Bluff many a time, lovely place, smells of Kodo! ;)

Just some software for your PC/laptop that allows you to run apps. Only a shame BF4 Commander app doesn't work. But everything else seems to work fine.

Just some software for your PC/laptop that allows you to run apps. Only a shame BF4 Commander app doesn't work. But everything else seems to work fine.

oooh, so, for example, I could play the Assassin's creed companion app, Kenway's Fleet, on my windows 8 laptop?! because that would be more than awesome!

oooh, so, for example, I could play the Assassin's creed companion app, Kenway's Fleet, on my windows 8 laptop?! because that would be more than awesome!

Yes, only the AC Companion didn't worked for me. But maybe you have more luck.

Edited by MrCostari