PSA: Platinum will get harder in 2025

This won't affect the platinum's difficulty at all. If anything, it will make grinding slower, but with the amount of stuff you gotta do for the platinum, 2x doesn't change much. So don't be scared by this. You will still have to play the game for 200h + for the plat. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the heads up, I usually dislike multiplayer games because of the randoms (however I have nothing against co-op/Zombies since it doesn't include toxicity, and is fun!) but it's time to clean this game up...

I don't think I'll be bothered to go after the platinum. I may get all Zombies trophies at some point - it's by far the best mode this franchise has put out, if I'm being honest - but a Battle Royale is just not my cup of tea, especially with so many tryhards playing at the moment...

Good luck to anyone trying this, though. Let me know how it goes. 😉

21 minutes ago, Eblait said:

I don't think I'll be bothered to go after the platinum. I may get all Zombies trophies at some point - it's by far the best mode this franchise has put out, if I'm being honest - but a Battle Royale is just not my cup of tea, especially with so many tryhards playing at the moment...

Good luck to anyone trying this, though. Let me know how it goes. 😉

i helped two of my friends get Woods this week. It's doable if you know what you're doing, doing it solo is a different thing.

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 12:28 PM, HaserPL said:

i helped two of my friends get Woods this week. It's doable if you know what you're doing, doing it solo is a different thing.

Shaw is where it ends for me. I’m having such a miserable time getting the last few characters that I need that I completely think it’s undoable atp with all the sweats.

Edited by DaivRules

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Good luck to anyone going for this Plat. In my opinion, the hardest CoD Platinum. 

Getting the Blackout characters was a pain. The actual mode itself was fun though.

Thanks man! I’ll be attempting the blackout trophies soon.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 9:24 AM, Weskerfan75 said:

who have sunk hundreds of hours in this game

I played before on my alt. Almost all players I was meeting had 10 000 hours on the game each!

Doesn’t take 20+ people to boost blackout, if there’s still lobbies going all you need is 2-4 people to either play as a group or team in solo’s. If you’re any decent at shooters, getting the majority of the characters solo is easy enough. Reznov is just super situational so you’d have to force it, for Woods you can use Hot and Heavy mode if it’s still in rotation. If the game mode has respawns (Alcatraz/Hot and Heavy), as long as you pick up the item it doesn’t matter if you die, as long as you meet all the requirements for it by the end of the game you’ll unlock the character. 

If you buy DLC’s, there’s a god mode glitch on Tag Der Totem iirc, which the fastest achievers used during a 2x xp week. Much faster way to level up guns than Classified.