Bugged Auto Pop

Posted (edited)

The auto pop is really bugged on this one, it seems random trophies will not autopop. I transferred my save and the two trophies "it was a good fight. I have... No regrets..." and "See you later!" (and naturally the platinum along with it) didn't autopop. What's more when I went and completed them normally they won't pop at all. I tried deleting the save and the game and transferring again (and doing them a second time as well) and they still won't pop.

Are these just broken forever for me now? Is there a way to fix this?

Edited by The_Gator_Hator
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup same thing happened for me. Mostly same trophies as a friend I spoke to. The only difference for me was that the trophy for the Challenge quests didn’t autopop for me. I literally redid all of them Nd it didn’t change anything. So then I deleted the save Nd transferred again Nd still nothing. So then the only thing I did was start a new game without transferring my ps4 save Nd redid it AGAIN. Finally that time it unlocked. So other than that the only thing I would say is c if starting fresh might help. I was lucky that it was something I can do at the beginning 

• Like 1

all the hero collosum trophies unlocked for me , just some dont popped , ride a vehicle , go turtle isle , reject one big kikoha ball ( it's can be done in mission expert tutorial 1) 

after 6 years it's really hard to back in and play it , really lost in the commands , the R2 + X charge ki is really really good , the trophy blue sayan dont popped , but equip it and use it in fight and it's unlocked. 

one really pleasure free update! it's one great game!!!

Posted (edited)

Most of the Trophies Auto-Pop for me, only 4 didn't but they was fast ones like

"See You Later!"

"Visit to Kame House"

"Create a QQ Bang"

"Ride a vehicle."

and from DLC's only the

"Transformed into a Super Saiyan Blue.

Edited by MASTERSOTGr
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Connie said:

Anyone not have all the free battles in hero collosum trophy not pop?

That's one of the ones I had not pop and it's like, untold hours of investment to do that trophy. It's 0.1% on the PS4 game for a reason.

5 hours ago, MASTERSOTGr said:

Most of the Trophies Auto-Pop for me, only 4 didn't but they was fast ones like

"See You Later!"

"Visit to Kame House"

"Create a QQ Bang"

"Ride a vehicle."

and from DLC's only the

"Transformed into a Super Saiyan Blue.

I had to (and could) redo all those. These other two, however, seem to be permanently broken. I can't do them again.

The colosseum trophy did not pop for me, it looks like i need to complete like 80% of the battles, not sure if they added a ton more battles with some updates?
The equipment trophy did not pop aswell, i did try to buy some gear and accessoires but didnt unlock it. Not sure if its because i deleted a lot of items from when i got it back in the day.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lindhojj said:

The colosseum trophy did not pop for me, it looks like i need to complete like 80% of the battles, not sure if they added a ton more battles with some updates?
The equipment trophy did not pop aswell, i did try to buy some gear and accessoires but didnt unlock it. Not sure if its because i deleted a lot of items from when i got it back in the day.  

I've done all those battles, including the added new ones. 100% hero colosseum completion. I tried redoing one free battle and redoing one story battle and that didn't work.
edit: Redid specifically 7 Star SSGSS Goku in the Free Battles and went and spoke to Oshi and that fixed it. I dunno why specifically the last one worked when redoing the others didn't, but this worked for me. Might work for others with the glitched trophy also.

Edited by The_Gator_Hator
fix found

The Trophy I had the most "problems" with popping again was "The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes", since buying normal clothes from the store didn't count.

I needed to buy stuff from the store were you need to pay with Z-medals. Luckily enough I had a few of them lying around. 

What might be interesting for those who doesn't want to waste the medals, you can actually just buy the number of clothes for the trophy to pop and then restart. Your medals will be resetted. 

It might be only working in a Single Player lobby.

18 hours ago, MarcelGK said:

The Trophy I had the most "problems" with popping again was "The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes", since buying normal clothes from the store didn't count.

I needed to buy stuff from the store were you need to pay with Z-medals. Luckily enough I had a few of them lying around. 

What might be interesting for those who doesn't want to waste the medals, you can actually just buy the number of clothes for the trophy to pop and then restart. Your medals will be resetted. 

It might be only working in a Single Player lobby.

What do you mean by resetting?

For me "The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes" is bugged I bought a crazy amount with tp medals just for it to freeze on 303/306 even after buying more accessories anyone know the fix?

4 hours ago, AfgWick said:

For me "The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes" is bugged I bought a crazy amount with tp medals just for it to freeze on 303/306 even after buying more accessories anyone know the fix?

I noticed that only some pieces of clothing counted for the trophy, i just kept buying items from the medal shop until it popped.

1 hour ago, Lindhojj said:

I noticed that only some pieces of clothing counted for the trophy, i just kept buying items from the medal shop until it popped.

I genuinely think it’s bugged for me cuz I damn well bought everything in the tp medal shop mind you had the plat in my ps4 save 

8 hours ago, AfgWick said:

I genuinely think it’s bugged for me cuz I damn well bought everything in the tp medal shop mind you had the plat in my ps4 save 

I also had the plat in the ps4 version, but there has been a lot of updates since i did the plat on ps4, thats why i was missing some equipment pieces and some of the colosseum battles. Have you checked the clothing and accessories shops where you spend zeni?

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Are some of the bugged trophies really unobtainable? Want to dive in on the PS5 version but I might wait I guess 

The ones that didnt auto pop for me was due to updates that added extra items to the game. I was on 250 equipment pieces (or somewhere around that) when i logged in, but after the updates i could see that i now needed around 318, hence why it didnt auto pop. 

Just got my plat for anyone wondering the items didn’t register because of server issues which got resolved today so yes just buy from the tp medal shop for "The Bad Guys Always Wear the CoolestClothes"