Traced Trophy Status

RandyXL

Any tips for this trophy?
I feel like players are matched up with other in the same section as yourself in the story.
Which is why we are all having trouble having people trace them.
Anyways.. whats your status on the "Traced" Trophy?

You can check players met in the home menu under friends to see how many times you've been tailed. I just got the trophy. Keep tailing people and just about every time a tailing session completes, you should be tailed or hacked within a few minutes. Drive around slowly with the radio off. If you hear loud engines/screeching tires you'll know someone is in your game. Obviously don't try any main or side missions. Don't try and identify them. Just wait it out until they finish and leave your game, Repeat this process and the trophy should pop in no time. 

You can check players met in the home menu under friends to see how many times you've been tailed. I just got the trophy. Keep tailing people and just about every time a tailing session completes, you should be tailed or hacked within a few minutes. Drive around slowly with the radio off. If you hear loud engines/screeching tires you'll know someone is in your game. Obviously don't try any main or side missions. Don't try and identify them. Just wait it out until they finish and leave your game, Repeat this process and the trophy should pop in no time. 

Thats genius man thanks. Ive also been leaving the game running day and night to increase my chances,

Got it last night, I was doing a intrude on someone's house when it popped. NO notification that someone was tailing me... 

Oh and I have maximum positive reputation so I don't think that affects if someone invades you. 

I was hacked 3 times within 10 minutes with a neutral reputation and maybe 1 every 1-2 hours with Protector.  That might also have been the area I was in; not saying it's impossible but it might reduce the chances.  It also can't hurt unless you're adamant about staying at max positive reputation. :P

PST is saying to turn off online invasions, let it save, then turn it back on.  Apparently notoriety is the issue with being tailed.